Guys: Do you think girls overrate size?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no doubt about it...
girls get their numbers from guys (usually).. and as we know, with this site as proof, 99% guys lie about their size
i remeber back in highschool my gf wanting to nkow how big it was... before the days of internet sex sites and learning the "proper" way to mesure.. i just layed down on her bed and we measured from the top of the ballss to the top of the head, which is like 8 1/2 - 9 inches in my case... so she went around tellin all her friends i had a 9 inch dick.. i cant complain though, i got lots of blowjobs from that rumor! no one asked to mesure it so who cares.. they all loved it and commented on how big it is.. most girls dont give a flying fuck how long it is and will NEVER ask to mesure it, so guys can say whatever you want.. the only thing that matters is that they think its big and yuo make them cum

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
size overated?

just a little bit.
I mean yeah you need to know how to use it when you about 4 inches.
but love is love.
When it comes to just your regular hook up, then size matters a little more.
I say when you are around 5 inches in length you can give most girls satisfaction(excluding size queens)

and when girls over estimate it's actually quite funny.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
LOL, that is a good one. I really do think it is guys who overate the size thing.
When I was dating, a guy once asked me how long he was. Now I am thinking why did he not ask how good he was?:eek:

Anyway, you are right, because we see guys getting excited to know the answer, if we like a guy, we may make up a larger number so not to crush the guy's feelings. Nothing is more sad than hearing a guy harp about why his penis looked small or crawl in a corner in the fetal position because they were guessed as smaller. :biggrin1:
I think they overestimate the size. If they like you and like sex with you then they will say or think it is bigger. I'm not sure if they underestimate the size of smaller guys.

BlackBritishGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LOL, I always seem to get it wrong especially when looking at pictures online.

For example a guy takes cock pictures at exaggerated angles then asks me to guess his cock size. I don't know how he can expect me to know how big it is when it's clearly taken at "angles".

Also a cock can just look bigger especially once it's shaved. I've given my bf an extra inch just because it "looks" bigger shaved.