Guys, does your penis leak some post cum after masturbating in the shower?

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know it is normal for the penis to leak some post seminal fluid after ejaculation, but what do you guys do if you masturbate in the shower or hit the shower straight after sex? I find that the moment I step out of the shower, I have some string of post cum hanging from my penis. Obviously I cannot dry my penis with the same towel I use for the rest of my body, and at the same time I don't want to put my underwear on my wet bottom. So what do you guys do in case you get the same post cum leakage?

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I do that as well, and I also pee, but even after that, sometime after I have taken a shower, a small amount leaks. Maybe I am abnormal. But thanks a lot for your answer!

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's completely normal. Some ejaculate is usually left in the urethra after cumming. Peeing may not even wash it out.
Of course, but what would you do if you gotten out of the shower and you see it on the tip of your penis? Would you take another shower, later on? Place some tissue?

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you do about it? I don't want getting some jizz on my legs while drying myself off with the towel after I have taken a shower?
i use toilet paper or a wash cloth to wipe it off and now that im more a wear of it i make sure i wash it good

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course, but what would you do if you gotten out of the shower and you see it on the tip of your penis? Would you take another shower, later on? Place some tissue?

Why? It's not dirty. I like what Larry Thompson said. Have a taste of your own sweet juice.

Reactions: ripsrips

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's your semen, it's not dirty, but I get you not wanting to smear it on yourself. Just wipe it off with some tissue and move on.

Nobody who's familiar with a penis will think anything about a little semen spot in your underwear. Especially if they're familiar enough with you to see you in your underwear.

Any post wank leaking of cum I just let it dry on my underwear