Guys - ever have a girl with hair on her ass?

J

JR7

Yeah, Lovenit, I got somewhat creeped out by the ass like you pointed out in my experience with Natalie. I was interested because, like you, I love a big, full bush, and having caught glimpses of the hair on her ass I figured where there's ass hair there's got to be a huge pussy patch. I was right, and it was overall a terrific experience, but that doggie style ... even though I was fucking her pussy and not her asshole, grabbing onto and starting at that ass that was hairier than my own felt pretty gay. As stated in my earlier post, the feeling did dissipate precisely because I was fucking her pussy and it felt the way a pussy should feel on my dick - creamy and loose but with just enough grip to make me cum. Plus because Natalie was blessed with a great love canal, I was able to do what I usually can do in doggy-style -- cum on cue. If the pussy is right I can get the angle just right so that in 2 strokes I'm spraying.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind a bit of hair at all, one of my exes had lots of it though.
I didn't mind at times, but this one time I wanted to surprise her while she was showering and get in with her. Slowly I pulled back the showercurtain but the first thing in my view was her wet hairy butt. Slowly put the curtain back and got back to my room without her ever knowing I was there, it was a real turn off.

J

JR7

White Monster, I would have slipped my dick in her pussy, her asshole hair dangling along my shaft with each thrust. Probably would have lasted all of 3 minutes.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a girl once who had the most perfect ass imaginable and she had beautiful delicate blonde fuzz on her ass..... I have photos of her ass somewhere but none that were close enough to see that delicate hair. Definitely HOT

jonsing45

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I actually sat and read this story with dinner just now. Interesting the details you had... I've met and had sex with two girls who fit the description of what u depicted in your story. I find it more prevalent in girls who are virgins and don't kno what's acceptable.

If you have sex with middle eastern woman, I've found they're more likely to have soft but heavy amounts of hair...

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some women generally have more hair then men, but thats more fluff than real hair, i have a few friends with more hair on their faces than me. and im hairy...
and unfortunately they use too much powder or shit on their faces to cover it which makes things much worse...
one friend had a couple of hairs between her tits one day. shes hot, tits are huge but hair??? even worse, i tried to wipe them away, but they didnt move and boy was that awkward...
so i suppose they must have hairy asses too. gross...

J

JR7

Yes, Jonsing45, Natalie was indeed Middle Eastern so your experiences jibe with my own. Glad to hear you weren't put off by it.