guys flriting with me at gym

mnsexplay

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Dude,
Let him know that you are in charge. Be gentle but firm. Have him meet you some place were it will be just the two of you. Let him know that you want to be his friend, work out bud or what ever. Tell him you want him to be totaly honest with you. When you feel like you have his confidence ask him if he wants to suck your cock. Remind him that you want him to always be honest with you. Spread your feet so he can drop to his knees and start sucking. If he hesitates, smile at him, put you hand on the back of his head and guide him down. Make sure you reasure him. "your doing the right thing" ..."Good boy" ...ect. Do this right and you should have a long term cock sucker who will take good care of you.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you should indeed meet up after the gym. Just to test the water. And really, if you have misread the situation it may still be a person you just want as a friend. If he is interested, I think you need to be clear on what you want and why. If you are straight and want just some fun he should know this so he doesn't get hurt. Also, you want to make sure if this guy is a big dude that he understand your stopping points. You don't want this to turn into somethng that gets physical. Yes, I am talking about rape. I mean enjoy yourself, but be alert to any signs that you are over your head. Be safe guy. Regards

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've never done anything with guys. But I've flirted with girls and received flirtation from girls at gyms in various places that I have lived, and my move is always to invite them to go for 'juice,' either at a juice bar or at my place if it is very nearby. 100% of the time this has led to some fun sex. I can't see why this wouldn't work with a guy, if that is what you're into.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
100% Straight, 0% Gay

guys flriting with me at gym
the other day i was at the gym and this guy he was proper ripped and really big and he kept staring at me and looking me up and down and he was chatting with me and complimenting me i kinda cld tell he wanted it but i didnt no if i shld act i mean im straight but like i wanna no wht it feels like to be with a guy
anyone got any tips on wht i shld do?
if i see him again should i see if he wants to get together

-------

LOL. Dude, you gotta up your gay percentage by at least 10%.

Last edited:

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you are interested in experimenting with the other side, then go for it...
You can flirt back with him a li'l bit, compliment his body/built/muscle/etc and see where it goes. And eyes and expressions (as with any person) are a big part of flirting and by the way you described his behaviour, he most likely would have been.
And from some of the posts here on LPSG, I can suggest next time he flirts, go to sauna or steam room. No need to do anything there, but then you could have a sure shot answer if he's interested in you. And with a ripped body and ol, he could as well be your memorable first.

And like others said, I would have hit on you too, had I seen you... well anywhere.. ;)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biginalldepartments: You're a stunningly handsome guy. Enjoy the attention that your youth and fitness bring you. We can stay fit as we get older, but youth slips away with the years!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
-------

LOL. Dude, you gotta up your gay percentage by at least 10%.

Nahh,

In the end, what does it really matter?

Suppose he does get to get with this guy and he realizes, "nope thought it would be hot, but does nothing for me"? What then, change it back?......wasted worry

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
One other subtle sign in guys who are interested in something "more", they will hold your gaze longer. That is, when you look at them in the eye, most of the time the time a guy will lock eyes with you is a few seconds. If they want more, it will usually go a lot longer. It's not fool proof but it is often telling.

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
"Quick text" or not there's no need to butcher the English language for brevity's sake. Learning to simply type/text better will do that for you.

Well said.

What happened to the statement: "Gay/Straight people because God created them like that" and "Sexual Orientation cannot be changed"?

I smell rat shit.