Guys from the "chilling adventures of sabrina"

Abuhamzahgaymf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am disapointed they didnt show more action and more clearly the scene where the boys were tricked into making out.
I thought that scene was still pretty hot. If you pause on the first part of that scene you can see the guy holding up the guy with his hand right up his ass lol.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

cekay82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There were no nudes in this thread so I didn't know if it were appropriate. Apparently many of you have never learned out how to Google. It is easy. "Ross Lynch and cock " brings up Ross Lynch's LEAKED Cock Video!

clickbait, you wont find his cock here
just some really crappy images of some dude. artificial noise was added to the image to make the fake "less" obvious.
if you want to watch the videos but open the clickbait page here are the direct links:

Ross Lynch dancing in briefs:
Gfycat - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs

And 3 scenes captured from the movie My Friend Dahmer:
https://leakedmeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Ross-Lynch-My-Friend-Dahmer-Sexy.mp4
https://leakedmeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Ross-Lynch-My-Friend-Dahmer-Sexy-1.mp4
https://leakedmeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Ross-Lynch-My-Friend-Dahmer-Sexy-2.mp4

And a little bonus discovery i just made
Ross Lynch bulging in a musical in tight pants, singing about his milky discharge:

Hopeless_Millenial Guy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There were no nudes in this thread so I didn't know if it were appropriate. Apparently many of you have never learned out how to Google. It is easy. "Ross Lynch and cock " brings up Ross Lynch's LEAKED Cock Video!
That has nothing and if it were the real thing we would have heard more buzz. No need to get tesry with us

Reactions: RIManyLICKit

Dns88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've read rumours that the witches and warlocks are all supposedly pansexual
i hope they'll give us some billy and carl bromance
and i hope they don't keep the bullys in their stereotypical roles
unfortunately i think harvey and nicholas are the least interestic characters
i binge watched all episodes in one night
can hardly wait for the next season
and in the meantime they could use some of the sabrina writers in riverdale to make it less flat and boring

so what do you guys think, who are your favourites? (actor or character)

Ms Wardwell is my absolute favorite (if you’re asking about the actual characters and not just looks and guys). Im obsessed with her acting and her voice. That voice is everything!! ‘ who am i? ... im the future queen of hell ‘ ooooh my god, cant wait to see more of her in season2