Guys Getting Caught In The Rain

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by WellHung83, Sep 7, 2008.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was a huge down pour of rain yesterday and it was like it suddenly drenched a whole lot of guys in unbridled sexual poses and looks that made my mouth drop open and my erection straining against my jeans through most of the day. One especially hot dude to note was this silver haired daddy who was dressed in the classic business suit and had gotten totally drenched in teh rain before stepping onto the tram where I happened to be on. As I watched from over the top of my paper my eyes widened when, as he took off his soaked jacket and twisted around to put in on a seat his white t shirt underneath had become so transparant that I could see all the ripped muscles he had underneath it, and the pants were clinging to his round arse so much that I could make out the brief lines and a bit of dick outline.

SO BLOODY HOT !

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, WH83, I know what you mean.

The State Fair of Texas is.... (wait for it) ....the biggest in the country and everyone goes to it. It lasts something like 6 weeks. In early October each year one of the biggest rivalries in college football takes place at the Cotton Bowl -- Oklahoma Sooners vs. Texas Longhorns. That weekend the State Fair is overrun with hot college studs from both schools.

Anyway......last year (2007) it rained in the afternoon and while I felt sorry for the girls in white dresses etc., I *thoroughly* enjoyed checking out the bodies and the dicks of the guys, especially those dressed in white and going commando. Their clothes became totally transparent. You could see Paris, as they say. Fucking hot. (Sort of karmic justice, because all afternoon there was a non-stop line of frat boys taking cell phone pics of the huge balls on this giant sleeping hog that was like 10 feet long. Don't know how to describe his balls, maybe coconut size? Some farmboy can tell us. Big enough to impress every guy who saw them. But I digress.......)

Probably won't ever see that happen again. It doesn't rain much in Texas anyway, and to have it happen on that exact weekend would be really a long shot.

But next outdoor music festival with rain in the forecast, I'm buying a ticket! LOL. Too good to pass up all those wet ripped bodies.

OMG! Am I becoming [gasp] a pervert?? LOL

3. CurlyHairCat

CurlyHairCat New Member

Lol I love it when it rains

I hate wearing undies so when it rains and I'm in my basketball gear -woot- (I like the way girls lookat it lol)

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Yeah you should have been in NY last June when the NY area LPSG guys got together. It was pouring and I was wearing white linen(comando) LOL:eek:

5. Jasper72

Jasper72 New Member

well, either I've only seen small coconuts, or that boar was not nearly as big as you think it was. A decent pair on an average boar would be larger than a coconut, and if he really was "like 10 feet long" with everything averaging upwards, we're talking small watermelons.

btw, no pics of the rain drenched boys?

Draft saved Draft deleted