Guys & girls attracted to, or not exactly unattracted to, older guys.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by HamYai, Jun 20, 2008.

1. HamYai

HamYai New Member

This is a question to all the ladies, the gay guys and the bi-sexual guys, plus my own stance on the matter.

The thought of having sex with an older woman (60 years plus, for instance) is not a turn on. Even if she has kept herself fit and sexy.

Yet the idea of sucking on a 60+ cock has equal appeal to sucking the cock of a younger stud.

Those gay and bi friends that I've discussed this with all seem to agree with me.

We often see younger ladies with older male partners. Ditto within the gay community.

I can't put my finger on the cause of this (maybe it's cuz women begin as generally beautiful but gradually lose it as they age, whereas a cock is born ugly - which makes it somehow all the more stimulating to suck and play with - so ageing isn't such an issue).

Do any of you girls and guys agree?

If so, do you have any additional opinions or insights/experiences as to why?

Or do you disagree?

And if so, why?

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sucking a 60yr old cock? Noooooooooooooooo!!!

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Ageism sucks.

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Denise - honey - that's not nice. When you're 60 and not getting any you can look back at that comment and feel ashamed.

Hmm STD - you've put this in more genral terms than your similar question in the Women's Issues Forum so perhaps I can try a more helpful answer.

I think it is social conditioning. I think we are regularly presented with images of men in their 50s and 60, and into their 70s, and told that they are still sexy, that it is socially acceptable to find them sexy. This is not so true of women. There are some exceptions, but precious few.

Older actors get great roles in films of all varieties, look at Harrison Ford, ffs. But it is not the same for women - most of the cast of Calendar Girls were younger than Harrison Ford doing the last Indy and yet their sexuality (and that of the real life women they protray) is seen as amusing, or at least quirky, not sexy and NOT normal.

It's a shame. Older women have just as much to offer sexually as older men and yet we're conditioned to write them off for between the sheets fun from (I would say) mid-forties up.- which is nuts, because a lot of women don't hit their sexual peak til then.

So for those of you who don't fancy an older cooch - well fuck ya - there's more fun for the guys and girls that know better.

#4 ManlyBanisters, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

everybody's got a price......by that I mean older men with money can buy companionship. we've all seen it, straight and gay.

I'm 56 and my cock works better that some of the other parts of my body, and doesn't look any different than it did 30 yrs ago, 'cep it's bigger.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    625girth, you rock!!

7. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The perceptions are likely tied to biological realities.

As women age beyond menopause, they lose the ability to produce children. Men do not.

The association to desirability probably lies somewhere in the reptilian area of our brains that instinctively fuels our basic drive to reproduce.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

And how does that have anything to do with one guy finding another guy attractive?

9. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

Batshit insane, eh?

I can think of at least one 21-year-old that I wouldn't mind fucking six ways from Sunday...and I'm only moderately antisocial at best. :biggrin1:

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You're talking out of your arse! There are thousands upon thousands of men over thirty who are happily boffing men or (and) women more than 10 years younger than them and the vast, VAST majority of them are perfectly sane.

Issues? Yeah, right! Grow up.

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've dated guys that were anywhere from 16 years older to 19 years younger. Psychoanalysing me, my former or current partners is a waste of time. The only people with issues are OTHER people who think age is the issue. Period.

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Exactly.

Ever notice how those most critical of other people's desires and relationships are usually never IN one themselves?

Hmmm...

14. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd have sex with a 60 year old woman if she was hot.

15. naughty

Gold Member

I think love is hard enough to find anyway. I am tickled when I see the amazing diversity of individuals who find a way to come together. I dont think I have ever dated someone my exact age. They have always been either younger (most of the time) or older.

16. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    There is somebody for everybody, i agree with Lex ageism sucks:mad:, i know plenty of older ladies and gents who look great in their mature years , majority also have the class, confidence and wisdom and a damm good value base on how to treat and respect people and be great in the bedroom, i personally do not have a problem with dating or being intimate with a maturer person a lot can be learned from this, as i have.:biggrin1:

17. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Why is that Greek ?

18. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

HEY!! Who you callin' sane?

Oh. Nevermind.

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

It's OK, babe - I wasn't talking about you :kiss:

20. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

This does not mean that all experiences that you have with men who are older will be negative.

Part of becoming a complete, happy person (to me) is overcoming past traumas while learning from them without letting them cloud your present and future.

Draft saved Draft deleted