Guys / Girls! Some Things That Have Happened To You

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
So,

I have a bit of a silly game idea that keeps coming up in my mind, but I need a bunch of common experiences around penises that people sometimes encounter. Im looking for "have you/anyone ever" anecdotes.

For example:

Guys:

- Avoid wearing grey sweatpants
- Only wear grey sweatpants ;)
- "My eyes are up here"
- Boners at work
- Boner on public transit
- Have had to go online to find my size underwear / jeans / etc...
- Had the tailor comment on it

Girls:

- Had sex with someone because you knew about their penis before having met them.
- Refused to have sex with someone because you knew about their penis before having met them
- Cant find his size of underwear
- Gotten out the measuring tape

This one's just for fun... Post some of your common experiences here, and I'll see if I can't bring it together!

Cheers.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I avoid wearing Lycra or speedo style swimwear because there is no mystery as to how tiny my penis is.
Totally embarrassed when a girl has provided a condom from a pack which was originally for an ex and was way too large for my penis.
Have been seen as just friend status because females from my social sphere have first hand knowledge or gossip that I have a tiny cock.
Use a stall instead of urinal in public places.
Get dressed under a towel in changerooms after a swim etc and often wear my bathing suit/shorts under my street clothes so I don't have to get naked until after activity.

Reactions: LPSG Simon