Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys Grabbing Their Junk - Crude and unrefined, but HOT nonetheless!

Yeah man, definitely.

Sometimes I just touch myself as if I'm adjusting myself when I'm with a group of good looking guys just knowing they'll start adjusting themselves so I can see what they're packing.

So coniving. So effective.
This is so funny! Up until yesterday, I would never dream of touching myself in public, yet I always got turned on from seeing other guys do it. Yesterday morning I was at the trolley stop. There was a young guy about 40 feet away watching me dismount my bike. I was wearing blue mesh baseball shorts. After I removed my helmet, I could see that he was still looking, but no one else was. I faced him directly, smiled, and gave my dick a nice, long pull out to the right. He didn't look away, so I can only imagine that he enjoyed the show. The trolley arrived; he boarded the back car; I boarded the front. We'll cross paths again this semester, I'm sure.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when my roomate came out of the bathroom with his pants unbuttoned it was kinda hot.
when guys grab or hold their package, its hot.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It all depends on the guy and his technique as to whether junk adjusting is HOT.....I am amazed at some guys pulling on their big dicks as they are walking in public....slowly...showing the growing mound of man meat....jeez I need to adjust my growing member!?!?!?

Reactions: 3418111

cku

Just Browsing
Media
i have a friend who adjusts by shoving his arm up his shorts. its really weird. and what makes it more odd is he'll do it in public.

but of course, by weird i also mean strangely erotic

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I think it's hot as a guy thing, but obnoxious, when done in front of ladies.

Usually it seems unconscious, but many times I think guys want to see if you look when they grab.

Onan

I agree. In front of women, it's kind of rude and disrespectful. As a male, I get embarrassed when a man adjusts in front of a woman.

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in the Virgin Islands and have been amazed and amused at how often local males "adjust." Just driving down the road you will see several guys tugging at the crotches of their pants (which, btw, are usually quite baggy) and they don't try to hide it, either. It's almost as if they do it absentmindedly, kind-of like scratching your head or something. My gf once suggested that they are just checking to be sure it's still there.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's hot. It's just a matter of comfort. If my dick or balls are all squished or feeling tight, I adjust for comfort. Women adjust their bra straps and breasts all the time, not to mention their panties if they need to. Just watch.

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree ith just about relocation for comfort level. I was at the barber the other day an I looked both ways of the street to see if I can readjust with no one looking andwhen I had my hands deep in my crouch, a car with 2 guys turn the corner they both could not get their eyes off of me. go figure ... is it human nature to stare at what cannot be seen..

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dig it when I see jocks doin' it... football players or especially baseball players... adjusting their junk as it's stuffed into their jocks or under a cup. very hot

SornSorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i absolutely love seein guys grap themselves in public...so hot and masculine!

if anyone wants to share pics, i wont mind...lol:D

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I actually go through times when i have to adjust. especially in the summer. but i try not to do it in front of women... they normaly do not like it.
I have friends though, that love to grab their junk. this one friend in perticular, TOM, pretty much plays with his dick all the time. Even as he is driving he is playing with it. if he is on the computer etc. i lived in a frat house and therem, most of the guys walked around with their hands down their mesh shorts.