Guys Grabbing Their Junk.

kiwirower

Experimental Member
Media
If anyone here has ever spent any time in Brazil, you will know that there guys adjust themselves all the time. It's completely unselfconscious. And great. I think it's very emblematic of their sexual culture. It's like: Yes, I'm a man, I have a cock, all men have them and all women know that. Why pretend otherwise???

Reactions: fapok

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be very discreet adjusting my junk. Since I lived in the Near East I am much less discreet doing it. In Arab countries guys tend to touch their dick and/or balls all the time, on the street, in private conversations, whenever they feel like it, without being shy. It is a kind of automatism.
I start doing it do. I noticed it in summer when being on holiday, where it was a kind of automatism that my hand went down. I now do it intentionally. When I am wearing shorts and going commando or wearing jeans with underwear, I scratch myself all the time, either lifting my balls or keeping my dick in my hands, especially when a guy crosses my path. It makes me hot when I now that another guy looks at me scratching my jewelry. However, I do not do it in front of women though.

big_balls_jb

Experimental Member
Media
I actually go through times when i have to adjust. especially in the summer. but i try not to do it in front of women... they normaly do not like it.
I have friends though, that love to grab their junk. this one friend in perticular, TOM, pretty much plays with his dick all the time. Even as he is driving he is playing with it. if he is on the computer etc. i lived in a frat house and therem, most of the guys walked around with their hands down their mesh shorts.

This is true, I live in a frat house and everyone always has their hands down their mesh shorts adjusting, its quite a sight.

Reactions: fapok

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It can be hot depending on the guy and the circumstance.
It also can be ugly and rude in some situations.

But a major adjustment by a gorgeous guy can get me rock hard!