Guys...have you been responsible for an unplanned pregnancy? How old were you?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am 34 and the father of an 18 year old son who was the result of my first time sex with a girl when we were 15 at Summer Camp. We were both drinking and very horny. She unzipped me and said she wanted to see my hard cock. I was nieve to think it wouldnt amount to more than a bj. We went all the way...neither one had a condom. She lived miles away...only found out about my son this year...I will be meeting him in June for the first time.

What is your story? What was the main reason(s) she got pregnant? Was it lack or failure of birth control...or do you feel she was just as responsible as you were? How old were you when it happened? Has it happened more than once to you?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.

It only happened once when I was 22. My gf at the time was on the pill and (she later told me) forgot to take it one night. We had sex as usual and she called me when I was 3000 miles away to tell me.

I don't blame her or me. It happens. Sex is designed to create a pregnancy. Thats the whole point. So if/when it happens we shouldn't be disappointed because nature seemed to work yet again.

Simba