Guys: Have you ever been barebacked WITHOUT your consent? Ie: Removing condom mid-sex

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever discovered that your Top Barebacked you with out your consent?

Like they started fucking you with a condom on since you saw and heard them put one on, but then once the action got going they slipped out took it off and then plunged back in?

If this has happened to you as a BOTTOM what did you do?

BOTTOMS have you ever checked the condom after sex to see if the guys load is in the condom, if he made it seem like he came while he was inside.. Or ever felt cum inside you even though you didn't agree to being barebacked?

TOPS have you ever done this or been tempted to do this?

I'm talking about this happening in mostly a hookup type situation, vs a relationship type situation where you may have consented to barebacking behavior in the past (not saying that makes it ok, but that makes it slightly more acceptable)

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a guy take a condom off of me while he was riding me... like I didn't know what he was doing. Never had a guy take one off while I was getting it. He better be into fisting too because that's what's going to happen to him.

What'd you do? I guess this is one scenerio i didn't describe in my post.. but definitely still applies.. though i wouldn't think it would as much.

as I know when I bottom I can't really tell the difference between a bare cock and a condom covered cock

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't imagine not being aware of my partner's condom coming off. Aside form seeing or hearing it come off, it totally feels different without one. I also have a rule: I will not fuck with anyone if we aren't both totally sober. Makes for better sex, and more intelligent decisions. And you remember it!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always reach down while being fucked to check the condom. Only once I wondered because the guy came and immediately went to the bathroom and I heard the toilet flush. There was no leakage from my ass so I assume he came in the condom.

To be honest, a lot of times, I ask the guy to come on my chest or face. Most go for it. Rip off the condom and shoot all over me. That's a good way of insuring where it all goes.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What'd you do? I guess this is one scenerio i didn't describe in my post.. but definitely still applies.. though i wouldn't think it would as much.

as I know when I bottom I can't really tell the difference between a bare cock and a condom covered cock

I told him to get the hell off of me. He pretty much begged me to give him the load and I told him to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: malakos

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I told him to get the hell off of me. He pretty much begged me to give him the load and I told him to leave.

I had this situation too, I was the begging bottom that time... dunno why is such a turn on to have a load up my ass or give one (never done that)

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I got a bj through gloryhole where the receiver removed my condom. This happened twice. And one guy tried to force himself in without condom when I was getting blowed once. Fucking dick.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
This is dangerous and dishonest behaviour! I don't often bottom, but years ago I was in a mirror room in a club being done on my back, when the guy asked me to kneel up. He was about to go back in when I saw him take the condom off, he must have been an idiot to do that in a mirror room, even though it had subdued lighting. I said a few sharp words to him, grabbed my towel and walked out. Since then, I've always checked. I've never been tempted to do this myself, when I bareback I discuss it first.

A

AM_092

It has happened to me a few times...

Is it illegal? (in some places, somebody mentioned)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had this situation too, I was the begging bottom that time... dunno why is such a turn on to have a load up my ass or give one (never done that)

I'm like you. I don't know why either but it really is a turn on to have a load in your ass. A fantasy would be having a couple of guys unload in me.

I've only done it however with a long term Bf who didn't like it. He always preferred seeing himself cum for some strange reason. He got off inside me only a few times in 4 years.

I've given a few loads over the years. Some guys just want it. Who am I to refuse?

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had it done to me by a bottom once who was riding me. He rose up, took off my condom, and then tried to sit down on my cock. I was so shocked, all I could do was push him off. I just got up, got dressed and left. He saw how angry I was and just meekly apologised.

I have a bottom friend who like getting it from behind on all fours. He warns guys in his profile and person not to even think about fucking raw. As a bottom, that's a really vulnerable position , especially if he has his head down and bum in the air..and it's dark. I sometimes go with my friend to sex parties, and I'll keep an eye on him if he's attracting a crowd.

There are alot of shits out there will try to do pull this trick. As a bottom, you might want to reach back from time to time and make sure you can feel the condom is in place.

Question for guys who have taken raw loads. Can you actually feel it squirt inside of you? Or is it just a psychological thrill?

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Three times guys have talked me into fucking them bareback. I regretted it each time and then had to wait all those months to be tested. Once when I was bottoming the guy (whom I knew very well) went in bareback and after 30 seconds or so I made him pull out and put on a condom. Here's one that's weird though: I was sitting on a rock in a place where people cruise and playing with myself and a guy came along and just sat down on me. He had a tattoo on his hand I recognized as being a sign he had been in prison. So I was scared to do or say anything. I came inside. I realize now that this is rape and the fact that I came doesn't change that. It happened a long time ago but I don't think back on it as hot, just scary in a lot of ways.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has happened to me a few times...

Is it illegal? (in some places, somebody mentioned)

I would imagine that it is not a crime, but you could possibly sue successfully in civil court, if you were in violation of an agreement or understanding.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Three times guys have talked me into fucking them bareback. I regretted it each time and then had to wait all those months to be tested. Once when I was bottoming the guy (whom I knew very well) went in bareback and after 30 seconds or so I made him pull out and put on a condom. Here's one that's weird though: I was sitting on a rock in a place where people cruise and playing with myself and a guy came along and just sat down on me. He had a tattoo on his hand I recognized as being a sign he had been in prison. So I was scared to do or say anything. I came inside. I realize now that this is rape and the fact that I came doesn't change that. It happened a long time ago but I don't think back on it as hot, just scary in a lot of ways.

You may or may not have been raped, but what you describe, if that is precisely what happened, wouldn't legally be deemed rape.