Guys: Have you ever been barebacked WITHOUT your consent? Ie: Removing condom mid-sex

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, I've had it happen. He was pulling out, and going back in, several times, and then I felt something wet against my leg, and when I reached back, it was the condom. I suddenly became surprisingly strong, and threw him off of me. First he whined that it was making him go limp. Then he started blaming me, saying that I wasn't worried about getting an STD from him, because he told me he was clean, but instead, I was freaking out because I knew that I already had an STD (I've never had one), and if he got one, it could only be from me, and he should be the one who's angry. He eventually stormed out, saying that *I* was too much drama.

I had another guy who had me watch him put it on, actually making a production about it, but then when I checked him before entry (I'm clever about it, and always check), there was suddenly no rubber.
"Did you take the rubber off?"
"What? What d'you mean? You watched me put it on."
"Where is it?"
Again, he said that he couldn't use a condom, because they made him go limp, and he wouldn't be able to do it, so I told him he wasn't going to be able to do it.

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
Here's one that's weird though: I was sitting on a rock in a place where people cruise and playing with myself and a guy came along and just sat down on me. He had a tattoo on his hand I recognized as being a sign he had been in prison. So I was scared to do or say anything. I came inside. I realize now that this is rape and the fact that I came doesn't change that. It happened a long time ago but I don't think back on it as hot, just scary in a lot of ways.

I had something similar happen to me at a sex party. It was in a basement that was set up like a maze and I was in a dark room with maybe one other guy. I had sat down on a couch and dropped my shorts and was stroking when, without missing a beat, this huge guy walked in and sat down on my cock. I pounded on his back with my fists until he got up and left. He seemed really offended. I've seen a lot of that sort of thing at sex parties in SF, like consent is something you give at the door rather than on an individual basis. I'm all for anonymity but I think there's certainly room in the equation for common courtesy.

Reactions: Eliiiaraki98

wantsbigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a top it's happened a few times unintentionally. My dick is narrower at the head then the base, so while screwing, the condom has slipped off. The first we found in on the covers, the second time it didn't turn up until the next morning if you know what I mean. The second time was a bit more embarrassing then the first, but both instances has led me to try different styles of condoms. So far the Magnum Thins were the first I tried that stayed put so I pretty much kept to them without trying others. I really don't need them for length being only 6 long, so I may try experimenting again to find one that isn't about twice as long as I need.

Reactions: diver6

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
apparently this practice now has a name: stealthing

That's fucked up. I would never do that to someone. Nevermind it being a criminal offence where I live, it's just a vile thing to do to someone.

I've always followed mikeyinbrooklyn's suggestion from the first page of the thread: No sex unless both parties are sober. Never had any kind of trouble.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Out of concern that something like that could happen, I'm very cautious about whom I bottom with and it does not happen very often. I'm usually the top. If my read on the guy is that he's level headed and into safe sex and condoms for anal, then I can get into it. Usually, it's someone I've developed a fuck buddy relationship with. If anyone every tried to bareback me, outside of a long-term relationship, I'd freak and begin beating him in the head with the nearest heavy object.

Last edited:
Reactions: malakos

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
About 8 years ago I was in a 3-some with a couple. We knew eachother socially so it was not a hook-up but one night we all messed around. The bttm really was into my cock, so i put a rubber on and he started to ride me, then his partner pined my arms down and kissed me. While he kissed me the bttm pulled the condom off my cock and he slid back onto my cock bare. I tried to push him off but i was pinned by him and his partner until I shot deep inside his ass. I was pissed and made a stink about it. The partner then fucked his BF bare with my cum as lube. They said... we're friends and we knew we could trust you... that was hot.

artyhungman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A nastier trick to beware of is a guy was about to enter me rubbered up, I had felt the condom was on, as he was about to go in I felt the rubber ping - he had stretched it and ripped it so the rubber was still round the base of his cock but not the business end. I realised what was happening and that was the end of his attempt to fuck me.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've never done that, but I've had guys want me to fuck them bareback. I've obliged a couple of times. With my current SO, he likes me to bareback him, although I'm not a fan of it. It does feel great and blowing a load in his ass is amazing. I won't let him fuck me bareback, though.

I have a friend who said he always used condoms except for once when the guy topping him slipped the condom off. And he ended up becoming HIV positive from that one experience.

PenileShaft

Just Browsing
Media
One insidious variation of this might be placing a dab of Vaseline or oil on the head of the penis or into the condom before putting it on. Chances are that it will break if it is made of latex. Even not using lubricant often causes the condom to break. It is not use a condom, but use a condom and lube.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the sad part is this--a law has to be made--when it shouldnt be--if i am a man or its a woman getting ready to get screwed and demand a condom then that condom goes on and stays on---a law shouldnt need to be made for this--common sense should be used ---and government sticks their nose in enough without people using common sense

Reactions: Rustyridge

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While I agree that the government should stay out of the bedroom, this obviously happens enough, that it was felt necessary. As I wrote, almost 10 years ago, this has happened to me twice, and I'm not even that active, hence the name. So, I can't imagine how many times it's happened to someone that hooks up every weekend. I'm not judging if someone has 52+ partners in a year by saying that the odds are that there are going to be some not-so-great encounters, but this shouldn't be one of them. I don't like that people aren't decent enough that this had to be legislated, but at the same time, with the pharmaceuticals that we have today, it's almost woefully late in the game. It should've happened before PrEP, and more effective HIV treatments, came onto the scene, and the dangers were actually much more dire than today, which isn't to say that HIV isn't still a very real threat.

I can't remember where, but I do remember that back then, there were people who wanted to sue for "attempted murder". The problem with that particular charge, was that while they were knowingly putting someone in danger, proving that it was with intent to infect with a deadly virus, wasn't going to be easily proven. Put the argument into a parallel, "I know she could have gotten pregnant, but I wasn't trying to get her pregnant, when I slipped it off. Not everyone gets pregnant every time they have sex without a condom." While in both cases consent has been taken away, proof of the intent behind that... not easy.

It's a horrible practice. It's horrible that it needed a law. But, it's also horribly overdue.

Reactions: Rustyridge

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never heard of condoms until I was 16 by then I figured what’s the point and bareback feels so much better plus when he cums he shoots it inside me .. how can a dick shoot inside you if a condom is covering the head to capture it