Guys have you ever taken a piss into a bottle?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by matt121matt121, Jan 5, 2011.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just curious have any of you guys ever taken a piss into a bottle..

if so why?

examples include
    Like for multiple reasons.. like you were on a car trip, too lazy to get out of bed, at somewhere where there wasn't a restroom..

What kind of bottle was it?..

the few times I've done it I've found that bottles with wider openings work alot easier, like gatorade, life water, vitamine water, etc.. instead of like just normal coke bottles that have a much smaller opening..

since with the wider opening the glans of my dick kind of fits completely in when soft, so that makes it alot easier..

2. Smyley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mostly because i am driving and don't want ot waste time stopping. Other times when i am in the hotel on a chat line and the phone doesn't reach to the bathroom (LOL).
    usually pop (1 litre) bottles or gatorade. if nothing els then a water bottle.

3. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

AZ green tea bottle the opening still was not big enough to let air escape. So I had to be careful.
    too lazy to leave the room. filled it up 3/8 of a gallon. before I poured it down the toilet

4. D_Bing_Cherry

D_Bing_Cherry Account Disabled

Had to take a longer drive and made sure I had an empty plastic water bottle. Too cold to step outside and travel route was not in areas that would make that easy to do. Found that 16 ounce water bottle not large enough! lol

5. Rob_81

Rob_81 New Member

Just that one time I was on a road trip and didn't want to stop. B)

6. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I do it all the time while paddling my sea kayak. Just pull the leg of my board shorts up and piss in the bottle then dump it overboard.

7. BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when I was deployed all the guys did it, we had to get dressed and walk outside about 200 yards to the latrine...every guy I knew pissed in bottles. Eventually our first sergeant (female) got grossed out about it and decided to start "health and welfare" checks to make sure there weren't piss bottles sitting in guys rooms. Hell I did it too...but I never left them sitting around the room. That's kinda gross. lol

8. jacd123

jacd123 New Member

I pissed in a bottle at a concert just last month, and then i passed it back into the crowd as if it was water haha but somebody fucked it back over but it went past me and the security had to clean it up lol

9. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does a fuel can count? I was stuck in the car on a motorway during heavy snowfall. I spent 4 hours going nowhere and man I needed to piss. Really hard work, I can't imagine trying to get it into a smaller hole!

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

done it several times, mostly in a car. we used to piss in the empty beer bottles and throw them out. that's a little tricky with a big dick + you needed 2 bottles. a milk jug works much better. I did that on our honeymoon and my wife gave me that "look". I said, "never seen a guy piss into bottle?" she said, "never saw a horse piss in a bottle. I married a big dick!!"

11. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Not myself, but me dad often did, as a truck driver, when time was short.

Remembered a documentary on some highway maintenance guys, running carriageway clean-up, and found loads of coke bottles, with contents you would be well advised NOT to drink :biggrin1:

12. NottsBound

NottsBound Active Member

Albums:
    I have during pre drinks for a night out. Couldnt be bothered to go upstairs.

13. mattflanders

mattflanders Member

Albums:
    Yep, I have. I was too lazy and too tired to go down 4 flights of stairs to go to a working toilet at a friends house.

14. lakecreeker

lakecreeker Member

Albums:
    quite often, The empty liquid laundy soap bottle are great. Use them in cars, boats of friends if there is alot of boat traffic on the lake. In the car, if you and or your boys need to pee, pee in it tighten the lid and pour it out later. There is deposit on the soda bottles and cans, so those are never around here to much. So far no deposit on the laundry bottles.

15. phndoc

phndoc Member

I do every day....in the back of my work truck. Never ask a phone guy for a pecan (pee can). the wide mouth jars are the best.

16. mikey_r

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh my yes. When I go camping it always seems like when I zip up the tent and am getting to sleep, I have to piss. So out comes the Gatorade bottle. When I'm finished I put it by the door flap and dispose of it in the morning.

17. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

A half-gallon apple juice bottle works well. Wide mouth, screw cap, room for two pees, and if someone finds it, it looks like what it says on the label.

18. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have used a bottle lots of times. Long distance driving is the usual reason. I want to get to my destination and not waste time pulling off to find a restroom. Some times I would also use a fast food drink cup. When I was done pissing I would put the lid on and toss it out the window when there was no (or minimal) traffic. There have been other times that I was just busy and didn't feel like getting up to use the bathroom. The bottle was there so why not. Wide mouth bottles are definitely the best.

Recently I was hospitalized and was not allowed out of bed for 2 weeks. In that case, they give you a specific wide mouth bottle (they actually call it a urinal) to use when you have to piss. When you are done you just call for the nurse and they empty it for you. I loved the look on their faces and some of the comments when I let loose a real health piss if filled the bottle (I thike it was about a 3 cup bottle).

19. Pompeynate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is disgusting... :puke:

20. midlifebear

Gold Member

Just go to any football game (soccer to those living in the one country that doesn't understand) and buy tickets to sit in or near the hooligan section. Many stadiums have a section exclusively for hooligans so they can keep them under better control. After an hour into the match eventually someone will throw a full plastic or paper beverage container over the heads in the crowd. It's just the way it is.

Secondly, if you've ever wondered why so many 'Mericuhns seem to throw away bottles filled apple juice along the Freeways and Highways . . . well, it's not apple juice. LOL!

Draft saved Draft deleted