Guys have you ever taken a piss into a bottle?

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few days ago, i had been out with my friends all day shopping etc and we didn't stop to piss. After taking them home, i was in my car and really needed to piss. My way back home was long enough not to be sure that i'd be able to keep it until then. I had an empty bottle in my car,right under my seat, that i used that morning to clean the window, so i decided to stop at a long traffic light and unzip my cock, piss a bit and then hold the rest until i got home. I didn't realize that normal bottles have very small openings and also i thought: "well it is so cold that my cock will not be that big, so it will be enough"....IT WASN'T!I had to hold the bottle and the cock,trying to piss inside that fucking small opening. The problem is i have an uncut cock, with much extra skin. So the skin got full of piss and when i rolled the skin a bit back....i pissed my jeans!it was sooo embarassing.....fortunately i didn't meet anyone on my way and i had a long coat that hid the misfact....i don't think i'm going to piss in a bottle again! unless it is a very large one!:)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A few days ago, i had been out with my friends all day shopping etc and we didn't stop to piss. After taking them home, i was in my car and really needed to piss. My way back home was long enough not to be sure that i'd be able to keep it until then. I had an empty bottle in my car,right under my seat, that i used that morning to clean the window, so i decided to stop at a long traffic light and unzip my cock, piss a bit and then hold the rest until i got home. I didn't realize that normal bottles have very small openings and also i thought: "well it is so cold that my cock will not be that big, so it will be enough"....IT WASN'T!I had to hold the bottle and the cock,trying to piss inside that fucking small opening. The problem is i have an uncut cock, with much extra skin. So the skin got full of piss and when i rolled the skin a bit back....i pissed my jeans!it was sooo embarassing.....fortunately i didn't meet anyone on my way and i had a long coat that hid the misfact....i don't think i'm going to piss in a bottle again! unless it is a very large one!:)

Here's something I learned from my father, who lived to be 84 and had bladder cancer: Big plastic Dixie cups. He always had a bag of 18 oz Dixie cups rolling around behind the back seat of his truck. He could only hold it for about 50 miles before he had to pee like a race horse. Whenever I traveled with him he'd pull over, stand behind the open passenger door, and enjoy that great sense of relief. Then he'd just pour it out on the side of the road, wash up with wet wipes and we'd be back on our way.

Dixie cups. He was partial to bright red, but they come in yellow, green, and blue as well.:biggrin1:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have done it before.

I went camping and the open air latrine was a good 10 minute walk away along an unlit path. So when I needed to release in the middle of the night, I pissed into a bottle instead.

Unfortunately, it was a small water bottle (330 ml) and the opening was not that large either. I had a bladder full of urine and I was not too sure if the bottle would contain it all - I was not keen on split urine in my tent. In addition, my urine was frothy. So I had to shoot, clamp down my sphincter, wait for the urine bubbles in the bottle to dissipate, and then continue with the job on hand.

I was relieved (pun intended) the maneuver worked, and when the job was finished, I promptly capped the bottle and went back to sleep. I disposed of the bottle the next morning.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have used a bottle lots of times. Long distance driving is the usual reason. I want to get to my destination and not waste time pulling off to find a restroom. Some times I would also use a fast food drink cup. When I was done pissing I would put the lid on and toss it out the window when there was no (or minimal) traffic.

Don't throw the bottles out the window, Be a little considerate of the poor guys on the tractors who mow the grass along the highway. You can imagine what happens when the mower blades hit one of those bottles full of piss.

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was younger and we went on fishing trips, if there was no bathroom around you went in the car, grabbed a bottle and relieved yourself.

D

deleted213967

One night the cops shut down the interstate while on a hunt for a couple of nut jobs with guns. There was no escape. Thousands of vehicles were stuck for hours. That night, I realized that there are some advantages to being a dude...

I emptied a water bottle, moved to the back seat (with tinted windows) and managed to fill the bottle with no spill...even cleaned up with wipes afterwards.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious have any of you guys ever taken a piss into a bottle..

if so why?
Hi Matt: Good question. Yes. I've pissed in bottle many times.

When I was a teen, a friend and I would be playing in our garage and the need to pee would happen. We didn't feel like going inside the house and up to the second floor. Instead, we peed in empty jars or bottles that my dad had stashed for nails, nuts & bolts, etc. Later, would go outside, empty them out, rinse out the bottles, and put them back on the shelf.

I have a small apartment with one bathroom near the beach. When I have weekend visitors, I know that there will be times that someone else will be in the bathroom when I need to take a leak. I have an empty 3 litre Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice bottle ready when the need arises. It has a wide mouth opening and I can stick my whole dick in it, piss, and never worry about it spilling.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That is one reason to pull the foreskin back BEFORE starting to piss. I always do that cause I don't like the mess piss makes if I don't pull it back. The only time I don't pull it back is when I am sitting down, then the sensation of piss going through my foreskin is very nice. :rolleyes:
When I had a room mate and he was in the bathroom and I had to go, I would go in a quart jar with a lid that I kept in my closet, then dump and rinse for the next emergency when he got out of the bathroom.

Last edited:

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh...once. A neighbor girl was visiting and I was very drunk. It came up somehow and I did it just to say I had. She was sober, and I'm sure she'll judge me forever for it.

(No I did not show her.)

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its been interesting to read all the different stories about this topic so far.

quite often, The empty liquid laundy soap bottle are great. Use them in cars, boats of friends if there is alot of boat traffic on the lake.

I hadn't thought about a laundry bottle before.. they do have a much wider opening than most.. though the spout part might be kind of odd.. and don't normally just have tons of those lying around..

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One night the cops shut down the interstate while on a hunt for a couple of nut jobs with guns. There was no escape. Thousands of vehicles were stuck for hours. That night, I realized that there are some advantages to being a dude...

I emptied a water bottle, moved to the back seat (with tinted windows) and managed to fill the bottle with no spill...even cleaned up with wipes afterwards.

Why the hell didn't you just get outta the car and piss on the side of the interstate. Thats what I would have done and if anyone didn't like it I would have told them to GET FUCKED!

One day I got stuck on this drawbridge for hours because they opened the bridge for a ship to go through and then couldn't get the damn thing closed. I had to take a dump bad and it finally got the point where I was gonna shit my pants if I didn't go. So I got outta the car, went over to the rail dropped my shorts, hung my ass over and dropped the kids off into the river. I know several people saw me do it but nobody said a damn thing. I am sure they have all had to go before. LOL

Last edited:

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have used a bottle lots of times. Long distance driving is the usual reason. I want to get to my destination and not waste time pulling off to find a restroom. Some times I would also use a fast food drink cup. When I was done pissing I would put the lid on and toss it out the window when there was no (or minimal) traffic.

Don't throw the bottles out the window, Be a little considerate of the poor guys on the tractors who mow the grass along the highway. You can imagine what happens when the mower blades hit one of those bottles full of piss.

Oh my gosh, I never thought of that. I think I will keep the bottles in the car until I can dispose of them properly. The drink cups will still go out the window. I don't like to litter but I don't want a soggy cup of urine disintegrating in my car either.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was on a very holy mountain in Western Tibet in a tent full of sleeping Tibetan nomads in the position of 'honor', which meant the back corner farthest from the door. In the middle of the night with everything colder than a brass toilet seat and pitch black, I had a bladder ready to burst: they'd been pouring tea in me for the most of the afternoon and evening. I had one empty 1.5 liter water bottle. I quietly lined things up and slowly relieved myself into the bottle, taking great care to not to wake anyone and not to piss all over my sleeping bag. Success!

In the morning I took off on the trail again and dumped the contents of the bottle in one of the holy rivers. I never bothered refilling that bottle again.