Guys have you ever taken a piss into a bottle?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, a few times - urine tests and camping situations.

A more interesting question may be - have you ever cum in a bottle? hehehe.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only on car trips in the past.. ahh the joys of being male :).. some of these answers are silly.. I dont care how big yer dick is. a pee hole is a pee hole. why would you want to put your dick IN a bottle tho? id rather just make sure my tip is inside, and go.. no worry about pee splashing back on me.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it. I was on a trip in the motorhome, and threw my back out and was unable to get out of the bed and into the bathroom easily. The only bottle with a large enough opening was a gallon sized plastic milk jug. I couldn't put the head all the way into the jug, but just getting most of it through the opening, with the ridge of the head resting on the edge and pulling my foreskin down over the threaded part where the cap screws on, I could piss and not leak ..LOL

Butler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyday as I am a tower crane operator and I will be buggered if I am climbing down

lpshredder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, water bottles, soda bottles, or anything like that have too small of any opening. The only thing that I have found that works, and that are usually always around, are empty Gatorade bottles because they have a bigger opening.

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've pissed in a Paul Mason wine bottle, because it has a wide top.
Did it as part of an internal ejaculation exercise, to learn to separate orgasm from ejaculation, where you edge several times and bring yourself to the stage of getting the cock shudders, but NOT cumming. Pissing in the bottle is to see if you released any sperm inside your body (injaculation) with this exercise, because if you did, the piss will be cloudy instead of clear. Not easy - you win some, you lose some! Takes practice to learn.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I keep an empty gatoraide bottle under my truck seat. Its a 30+ min drive on well traveled roads to get home. I'm a little shy about a roadside piss unless it is really late & dark. So after a few brews the bottle is sometimes a welcome relief. Best to stick your dick head in and hold it down with your thumb to let air out. In a moving vehicle you want some penetration in the bottle. I had to go bad once and didn't pay attention to the small size of the bottle - a warm sensation in your crotch is a bad sign!

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have used the large coffee cups in the car when I can't make it home.
Just slip the seat back and hang it into the cup. I keep the head near the top so I can feel if it's getting full.

I have used a bottle but it's easy to make a mess if the opening is small. The trick here is to have a straw in the bottle to let the air out, then you can have your piss slit pressed against the opening and let er rip without any mess at all.

everyonelooks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my boyfriend loves it when I piss in a miller's beer bottle for him when we are in a bar...the thought of drinking piss in front of others makes him hard as a rock...never like to disappoint the lad....

BarelyMoreThan6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a field tech for a wireless company and sometimes not near bathrooms and not in a place where you can duck behind a tree.

Wide Mouth 1 liter plastic soft drink bottle. Easier to aim at but still not big enough to get the head in.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Everyonelooks, I just had similar experience yesterday. At the beer bust I was at the two side trough urinal, the guy across from me picked up his beer bottle, looked at me, and asked, "Can you top me off?" I said, "Sure," took miller bottle and filled it up!

A while later he cruised by the table with an empty bottle, my friend that I had told the experience too, said, "Looks like he needs a refill." I went back over to the restroom, sure enough he is hanging out outside of it, followed me in and had me top him off again.

So another part of this, is that I have started brewing beer, so my friend is telling the guys at the table this, and he says, "and he is brewing a special brew today for that guy," pointing to my piss friend! Everyone got it. It was great seeing the guy drink my piss in public, and having my friends know it!