Guys: Have you sucked dick?

Guys: Have you sucked dick?

• Yes, I have sucked at least one dick in my life.

Votes: 1,953 79.6%
  • No dick has ever passed my lips.

Votes: 501 20.4%

• Total voters

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys have you sucked dick at least once in your life? Have you ever let another guy suck your dick? What were the circumstances that led to the encounter?
I've sucked cock a few times but not until they came and had the experience reciprocated several times as well. It was just part of general fooling around when we were young and discovering our sexuality. I confess the feeling was very pleasurable but since I discovered girls were willing to give a blow job I haven’t repeated the experience.

Reactions: lilthing

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What percentage of guys here have sucked dick at least once in their life?

Not just Dick, I also sucked Tom and Harry and George and Fred and Bruce and Brian and Jim and Norm and Artie and Ray and Chester and Victor and Gary and Neal and Murray and Irving and Vincent and Bill and Jerry and Stan and Ken and lots of others besides Dick.:smile:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there was a time in my life when I never thought a cock would enter my mouth, but this past August I sucked a cock for the first time, then in September I did it again.

Yes, I love it and believe most men have, also believe the ones who have crave it and want it more than straight women.

Love it..

Reactions: hungdarklatin

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
still remember the first time very well, it was awkward because he was straight but eager for more ahahahah