Guys..help a girl out, will you?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Femme, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Femme

Femme New Member

I wonder if I'm the only female here..? =)

I have a question. Firstly let me describe the situation. I'm almost 19, and there's a guy I'm romantically involved with. For now it's in its initial stages, I've known him for a long time...and we've been friends for a long time, so us being more than that is a very slow transition.

Anyway, we often go for walks. Like yesterday night, we went for a walk in the park. We talk, laugh, etc..I occasionally hug him and lie in his arms..

I notice he's having erections. Not visually, but I feel them pressing against me. I also noticed that he's trying to hide them and either backs away, or turns a little, or does smth to me so I won't be able to feel it..

Why does he do that? It's natural..and I realize he's 19 and at this age it usually goes up in a snap, especially if there's physical contact.

Please give me some insight..

2. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    He probably doesn't want you to thing that sex is the only thing on his mind. He may think that is what you would think if you were to feel it. If it doesn't bother you, let him know, tell him you take it as a compliment.

3. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Glad you realize that it is a natural thing...But for guys I know even at my age it is very embarrassing...I always wondered if a girl every felt that before and now I am sure they do...I am sure he likes you and doesn't want to freak out because at 19 I would probably think you thought I was a freak or something...You should casually kind of let him know that you understand and it is nothing to feel embarrassed about...I probably would still be a bit embarrassed...I have even had that happen to me while wrestling w/some guy friends when I was younger - way more embarrassing...

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    presumably he's really nervous or some shit like that. people are fucking weird.

5. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Well, that is basically what I was going to say.

I would assume he is shy about it, he doesn't want you to think he is getting horny over you because he thinks that you would not appreciate it.

6. Femme

Femme New Member

Thanks everyone.

It's just getting a bit funny..like we're standing and hugging, and then I feel it..and he literally jumps back a bit.

I really AM flattered that I arouse him.. (it is *me* that's arousing him right..? lol..hopefully not the trees or anything)..

I think it's sweet at the same time. You guys confirmed my thoughts that he doesn't want me to think it's all physical or what not.

7. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Then you should tell him :D

He'll probably be flattered that you are flattered.

8. jonb

Gold Member

I'd have to agree with nlatimer. Kinda hard to bring the erection thing up that he doesn't have to worry about it. You're best bringing it up when you're alone with him but not in the heat of passion.

9. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Femme, first off its great to see a new lady on the site :)

Ok, here's my view on it. Some of us guys never know if a hardon is something that a girl will view as hot or as a turnoff. Or whether that perception could change from one moment to the next. I always tend to hide mine no matter the situation just because I feel that its the proper thing to do. Talking with your guy sounds like a good solution just to clear up the matter so he isn't too uncomfortable about things. If you do talk to him, let us know how it goes.

10. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

what your boyfriend is doing is what i'd do in that situation and I imagine many others would do so too.

11. Knight

Knight New Member

He's hiding it because most girls think if a guy gets an erection he just wants to fuck them. When this isnt correct at all, some guys get them because the girl is so hot or somethin, while not thinking about fucking them but her beauty can still get him hard. I hid it one time then stood behind her and rubbed my dick against her arse just to check. She liked it and I kept doin it ;)

In the early stages though its best to hide it just in case the girl freaks and calls the cops or somethin. If you like it, grab his cock and let him know ;)

12. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, the big problem is that women are completely clueless about the male physiology. Okay, here are the reasons we get erections:

1. He wants to fuck you. Maybe that's all he wants, but probably not. Most likely if he wants to fuck you it means he wants to fuck you, eventually.
    2. He thinks you're hot.
    3. Any number of physiological issues. Erections just happen. It's a good thing too; they provide blood to the penis.

13. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And at 19, a beautiful young woman being physically close IS going to cause an erection that is just about overwhelming. At that age, a big hard on is not something most boys are NOT embarrassed about.

14. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I agree. Don't keep the boy in the dark. Let him know that you think he's cute. If he's got the "in" that way, he might feel more confident in letting you know how he really feels. Good to know that you're taking it in stride.

15. jay_too

jay_too New Member

And he doesn't? :p He may be too shy to take the next step. May you should give something a little nudge....or maybe not.

jay

16. nark29

nark29 New Member

This girl i'm seeing loves how i always have them around her because it makes her feel good about herself, and she loves to play with it. Yea, like most others have said i recommend talking to him about it, perhaps letting him know it's okay and you're flattered, or don't mind, or some feedback so he doesn't feel like a complete deusche.

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

What's a deusche?

18. jonb

Gold Member

A way to clean German vaginas.

19. bareamigo

bareamigo Member

Thank you jonb. I laughed so hard, I figure this is a good place to stop reading posts and say good night.

Gabe

20. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    He is probably trying to give you the respect you deserve. But, if you would rather him not turn away to avoid the erection from coming in contact with you, like Knight said, give it a rub. :evilgrin:

Draft saved Draft deleted