Guys..help a girl out, will you?

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks a lot to all of you who answered. =)

It really helped me out.

I don't think I'll talk to him about it, but I won't let him pull away when he tries, and look at him..so that he knows I know.

Now that I think of it, it he weren't trying to hide it at this stage in our relationship or whatever...I WOULD kinda be like "wtf".

Likesembig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Femme@Jul 14 2005, 10:11 PM
I wonder if I'm the only female here..? =)

I have a question. Firstly let me describe the situation. I'm almost 19, and there's a guy I'm romantically involved with. For now it's in its initial stages, I've known him for a long time...and we've been friends for a long time, so us being more than that is a very slow transition.

Anyway, we often go for walks. Like yesterday night, we went for a walk in the park. We talk, laugh, etc..I occasionally hug him and lie in his arms..

I notice he's having erections. Not visually, but I feel them pressing against me. I also noticed that he's trying to hide them and either backs away, or turns a little, or does smth to me so I won't be able to feel it..

Why does he do that? It's natural..and I realize he's 19 and at this age it usually goes up in a snap, especially if there's physical contact.

Please give me some insight..
[post=329187]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweetie, you found yourself a gentleman......once/if you two become sexually active he probably won't be so "aware" of his erections around you.

Hope this helps.

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Likesembig+Jul 23 2005, 02:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Likesembig &#064; Jul 23 2005, 02:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Femme@Jul 14 2005, 10:11 PM
I wonder if I&#39;m the only female here..? =)

I have a question. Firstly let me describe the situation. I&#39;m almost 19, and there&#39;s a guy I&#39;m romantically involved with. For now it&#39;s in its initial stages, I&#39;ve known him for a long time...and we&#39;ve been friends for a long time, so us being more than that is a very slow transition.

Anyway, we often go for walks. Like yesterday night, we went for a walk in the park. We talk, laugh, etc..I occasionally hug him and lie in his arms..

I notice he&#39;s having erections. Not visually, but I feel them pressing against me. I also noticed that he&#39;s trying to hide them and either backs away, or turns a little, or does smth to me so I won&#39;t be able to feel it..

Why does he do that? It&#39;s natural..and I realize he&#39;s 19 and at this age it usually goes up in a snap, especially if there&#39;s physical contact.

Please give me some insight..
[post=329187]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweetie, you found yourself a gentleman......once/if you two become sexually active he probably won&#39;t be so "aware" of his erections around you.

Hope this helps.
[post=330941]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hehe, well that is true...he is a gentleman. :)

LPSG

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would be honored, although they happen to me when not the slightest sexual thing is on my mind. Hell, I could be thinking about not having an erection and I&#39;ll have one&#33;

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Femme
First of all you not the only girl here, i was with my bf for 2 years, when we first started dating he was typical 16 year old booy who&#39;d get an erection at the drop of a hat. He did the same thing tried to hide it from me. I think what you said you were gonna do, just let him know with out saying anything is the best bet, after a while when my bf was still pulling away i just quietly said its ok so only he could hear, and after that he was fine then he didnt get them as much i spose because he was worrying about getting them before i said it was ok. Anyway thats my pearls of wisdom, and have fun with it.

Luv Ya
Tilly

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Femme@Jul 23 2005, 01:19 AM
Thanks a lot to all of you who answered. =)

It really helped me out.

I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll talk to him about it, but I won&#39;t let him pull away when he tries, and look at him..so that he knows I know.
[post=330914]Quoted post[/post]​
My suggestion was going to be exactly that. Hug him, and hold him tight to you when the inevitable happens. ;) If he does pull away, pull him back and hug him tighter&#33;
You really don&#39;t have to say anything, and you don&#39;t have to grope him if you two aren&#39;t at that stage yet.

When I&#39;m interested in a woman, physical contact of any kind can trigger an erection,
even hand-holding. When I&#39;m sexual active with a woman, the sight of her can cause a stirring down below. :)

LapDog :p