guys hooking up with straight men

ThatsMrLonghorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A "straight" dude is NOT gonna let you blow him, let alone touch him or talk about it. If he's gonna give in and do something, then his label of "straight" is nonexistent and he's now at least bi. There have been several "straight" guys I've hooked up with, but I think they were livin the fantasy edge of it and wanted to know what it was like and looking for another "straight" dude who would make em feel more comfortable.

D

deleted405852

Can't people just be "Straight Horny"? I don't see the point in any labels, I'm attracted to women and fuck them silly, but I've also had fun with guys because they are easier and generally to the point. When I'm in the mood for fuck, I really don't care about gender or sexual orientation to be quite frank.

So what am I, bi-curious? Bi-winning? How about "Straight Horny"?

D

deleted3782

I think this discussion suffers from western attempts to label people either "gay/bi/or straight" instead of "sexual". If you look at reports of sexuality back in time, or even other contemporary cultures, not everyone is quick to label. Other terms are used such as lovers, two-spirits, and mentors, but the concept of a romantic or repetitive male-male relationship that some think of as a "homosexual" prototype today is not always there. Male sexuality can be measured in more degrees than a preference when you consider horniness, availability of sexual partners and method of sex (frottage for example).

The world has lots to learn from western concepts of homosexuality...but the west has lots to learn from other cultures about male sexuality. Of course, none of this negates the OP...which is still about those encounters...whatever their names.

Personally, I have had a few self-identified straight guys initiate conversations online and I try to not be judgmental or label them. I have met very few of those guys in person, and the most recent encounter was pretty disastrous because the guy was not able to express himself sexually. Out in the real world...I've never had an encounter from a straight guy. I think most assume I'm straight and would punch their lights out if they asked...which of course I never would. :rolleyes:

madman411

Experimental Member
Media
I have played with many straight dicks

how'd that come about? are you open enough about your sexuality to a point where other guys feel comfortable approaching you about their curiosity?

exwhyzee said:
I think this discussion suffers from western attempts to label people either "gay/bi/or straight" instead of "sexual".

i tend to disagree with labeling people as i myself hate being labeled, but i don't think i would have gotten the point of my question across if the topic would have been "guys hooking up with sexual men".

i consider myself very straight acting and that is what i look for in other guys. alas, it makes it hard to decipher what their sexuality actually is and if it would be worth trying to become friendly with them. within the past week i've met a few straight guys, some with girlfriends, and i noticed some of them checking me out when they thought i wasn't looking. needless to say, because of their relationship status i thought it best not to pursue them even though i found myself checking them out too. the situation sucks sometimes because i feel i'm limiting myself to certain guys that are going to be hard to find, making me wonder how successful i'll be in finding my ideal man. i like what i like though and in the long run i know it will be worth it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this discussion suffers from western attempts to label people either "gay/bi/or straight" instead of "sexual"...

Great post.

I've hooked up in various ways with guys who identify as straight, but clearly they're not totally straight. That's where I get to the point of understanding that our current vocabulary regarding sexuality is inadequate to describe the true of human sexuality. I never dated guys on the DL or anything; these were guys who were perfectly happy and open about what (and who) they do, sexually. They identified as straight, but freely admitted to experimenting with guys once in a blue moon - no relationships, just fun. And I'm down with that. I'm not going to tell them they're actually bi. WTF do I know?

The other thing I learned from them was that just because you have a penis doesn't mean you know what to do with someone else's. Experience makes a big difference. Haha.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This whole "Labels" issue surfaces here at LPSG very frequently and I, like many of you, don't much care for the labels. They're just a crutch to be used by narrow little minds that would rather pigeon-hole people rather than take the time to understand them as unique individuals. In another thread on this forum I offered my own opinion on how sexual orientation labels could be used more effectively and I believe it bears repeating here.

I've come to the conclusion that, if we are going to have the labels at all, we really need 2 of them. One for the purely physical, hedonistic, get your rocks off kind of orientation and one for the romantic, loving, emotional kind of orientation. By that measure I am definitely physically bisexual and romantically straight. It would seem likely that most on this site who identify as 100% straight are both physically and romantically straight while most who identify as 100% gay are both physically and romantically gay. But in between those 100% classifications I think we all have our own subjective interpretations. That's the reason that, after having been everything from 99% straight thru 60% straight, here at LPSG, I've finally settled on Unsure. Not that I lack any certainty as to what and who I am, I'm just unsure what those numbers mean to everyone else.

You can call it anything you want, it still does not happen that often..............

Since you didn't bother to quote the text you were responding to I can only guess what you feel doesn't happen that often. But if you are referring to "otherwise" straight guys (physically bisexual and romantically straight) engaging in dick play with other guys I can assure you that it happens all the time. These guys are definitely physically bisexual but very often shun the bisexual label altogether because it also implies a romantic bisexuality that they simply don't have.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a straight friend eventually came out to me, 15 years on...(he of boarding school stock where he says he got to love the male... well they loved him and his LP)..after 4 kids, with a shared lady
ie
i knew her first, he married her, they broke up after 1 child and we/she spent several years together, she knew i was GAY.

They got back to-gether, had the 3 other kids, i spent heaps of time with them both, over 15 years or so when they split up AGAIN ha
I spent another several years with her & kids, alone, helped bring them up ...it was then he told me he had the hots for me, etc etc etc ..so WE did have 'extra maritals' hahah shall i say...

Thing is Pete and myself spent maybe 12 months total doing boys stuff before he/she got to fornicating, flying around NZ / Au on motorbikes etc, he str me gay, and never once did we touch each other..he too shy, me too scared to approach, we both knew what we wanted, of each other tho
ahhhhhhhhhhhh fckn life' hah

soooooooooooo all i am saying is, all comes about in mysterious ways.
We all 3 still get along as fine as from the outset, all 3 being pretty carefree has helped maintain this.
ps
(if anyone can understand that, they are doing well haha)

finally...
i get mighty sick n tired of all giving there anaylisis on str/gay/bi, just go out and live the fckn thing................

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
This whole "Labels" issue surfaces here at LPSG very frequently and I, like many of you, don't much care for the labels. They're just a crutch to be used by narrow little minds that would rather pigeon-hole people rather than take the time to understand them as unique individuals. In another thread on this forum I offered my own opinion on how sexual orientation labels could be used more effectively and I believe it bears repeating here.

I've come to the conclusion that, if we are going to have the labels at all, we really need 2 of them. One for the purely physical, hedonistic, get your rocks off kind of orientation and one for the romantic, loving, emotional kind of orientation. By that measure I am definitely physically bisexual and romantically straight. It would seem likely that most on this site who identify as 100% straight are both physically and romantically straight while most who identify as 100% gay are both physically and romantically gay. But in between those 100% classifications I think we all have our own subjective interpretations. That's the reason that, after having been everything from 99% straight thru 60% straight, here at LPSG, I've finally settled on Unsure. Not that I lack any certainty as to what and who I am, I'm just unsure what those numbers mean to everyone else.

Since you didn't bother to quote the text you were responding to I can only guess what you feel doesn't happen that often. But if you are referring to "otherwise" straight guys (physically bisexual and romantically straight) engaging in dick play with other guys I can assure you that it happens all the time. These guys are definitely physically bisexual but very often shun the bisexual label altogether because it also implies a romantic bisexuality that they simply don't have.
I don't care if label it or not, straight guys don't play with other guys more than once if ever.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
with labels suddenly entering in to this thread, it should also be mentioned that one's security (or lack thereof) also plays a big part in how all this works out.... some people are simply straight.... they have no interest in homosexual relations, and don't feel any urge or curiosity to do so.... but once that line gets crossed, even in the context of curiosity and fantasy, a person's sense of self security has been disrupted and could spin itself in to all kinds of different directions depending on the circumstances.... some guys who are curious or have experimented with gay sexual relations live very 'straight' lives.... they could be married, have families, or be in circumstances where even the notion of bi-curiosity is shamed by peers and contemporaries.... for this reason, they keep their curiosities or experiences on the DL, and don't change the title of what their sexuality might or might not be.... others have a little more freedom to explore and re-define who they are because they have the support and acceptance of those around and close to them.... then there are those whose sexuality literally does a 1-80 to the point that there is no turning back regardless of whether or not people around them are supportive.... this can trigger major insecurities in some people, which can also cause them to act out, completely internalize their feelings, or worse.... it's one of those crazy life kerfuffles that can make or break a person....

personally, i totally identofy with the asexual thing.... i defined myself as asexual for the longest time simply because my sexuality had not been ignited and propelled in any direction.... it made it easier for me to explore life with out being labeled gay for some of the things i did (such as dance lessons, professional drag, etc...), or labeled straight (because i also got in to things like construction/building, some sports, or some of the 'macho' types who i hung around with....) i didn't feel the need to experiment with the mechanics of sex because i somehow thought that it was time to, or something i was pressured in to.... asexuality made it easier to live my life and do the things i wanted to do without feeling as though i was pidgeon-holing myself to be gay or straight through things that had nothing to do with my sexual orientation....

then when i was 23, a certain individual suddenly 'sparked' something in me that awakened my sexual self.... it was the first time i'd truly experienced 'physical attraction' to someone, and i was proud to have gotten myself to that point without doing or having done anything i regretted or contradicted how i identified myself.... that initial spark with said individual didn't last long, and our physical encounters together didn't even get past the making out phase.... (we only ever took our shirts off when we fooled around....) but that experience brought a new awareness of who i was to light, and i spent the next 3 years exploring it before finally coming out as 100% gay.... (i basically had to wize up and admit to myself that the notion of exchanging sexual energy with a woman actually turned me off....)

for the above reasons, i'm lucky that i was able to come out proudly and without incident.... my peers, family and contemporaries were happy for me, and that i had the conviction to be who i was no matter what i happened to turn out as sexually.... i can't say that i'm proud of or agree with everything to do with homosexuality, but i'm proud of who i am and that's all that matters....

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
For all you weenies who don't believe in "labels" how do you describe something you wish to discuss? And every child deserves a gold star just for showing up.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can call it anything you want, it still does not happen that often..............

I think you're making a mistake here. Your definition of straightness vs everyone elses. The Kinsey research on sexuality indicated that people are attracted to both pyhsically and sexually to people of the same sex...whether or not they identify as straight/gay/bisexual or what have you. You can say "all straight men do X" and thats not going to make it true. Sexuality is not a binary choice. Hence the bell curve distribution that Kinsey's research falls on. Most people in the study fall along the middle (being functionally bisexual- or in other words at least at some point in their lives having been attracted to someone of either gender). I think the problem is the way we label "straightness" and "gayness" doesn't do a lot of service to the middle research like that, and sites like this, seem to overwhelmingly indicate are realities.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
For all you weenies who don't believe in "labels" how do you describe something you wish to discuss? And every child deserves a gold star just for showing up.

No, the "weenies" in this case are the narrow-minded little bigots who can't get along without the labels.

I don't even try to "describe" someone else's personal intricacies, I explore them.