Guys, hope you don't mind a girl's

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_kristi, Jul 8, 2009.

1. B_kristi

B_kristi New Member

tip on underwear.

Recently took my BF shopping. Wore him out. Tried to get him to buy some fashionable underwear at Nordstrom,but he was ilittle embarassed with salesperson.

So later got him to buy some black boxerbriefs at Target. 2xist Volve in black with little Lycra. Look sexy, very square cut. He says comfy.

I even got him to let them double as swimtrunks in private pool.

2. srkog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    who wears a swimming suit in a private pool?

usually with underwear I just go for something simple that gets the job done. no need to for anything fancy or expensive.

3. Fredro

Fredro New Member

Hmmmm - My mother used to pick out my underwear. I grew up and now I buy the underwear I like.

At best, you should really only be buying him a pair or so as a gift that you like. If he likes them, he'll wear them. If not, he won't. Taking him shopping for underwear is a little over the top. Suppose he hauled you into Victoria's Secret and had the saleswoman start trotting out the stuff he wanted you to wear and not what you wanted.

#3 Fredro, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  4. backa

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Boxerbriefs are the best. They're not too constricting and they aren't too loose like boxers. Btw, I'm not a salesman for boxerbriefs, just a satisfied customer :)

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Underwear first and foremost should be about comfort and fit. If they can be sexy at the same time, then that is a bonus.

Agreed. Jockey Pouch are awesome.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/174599/cat/500/ppuser/830

6. catman

Gold Member

Did anyone else have this experience growing up?

I wore briefs when I was very young, my dad wore boxers. I wanted to be a man like dad, so FINALLY asked if I could have 'grown up underwear' (ie boxers)

have worn then ever since.

(as stated, don't like boxer briefs, trap heat and make my legs and balls sweat, and having worn boxers for 45+ years)
    I do wear briefs with a suit or situation wehre I need to downplay the bulge...(can't stand em but...)

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Kristi:

I think it's hot that you took your guy underwear shopping. I wouldn't want the salesperson hovering over me the entire time, but with just the 2 of you, it could have been a lot of fun. Even though I'm a boxer guy, I have all kinds of underwear that is fun to wear for bedroom sports when I want a sexier look. For years, women have bought sexy underwear for the enjoyment of their men. We guys can do that too, and give our SOs a little surprise when the lights go down and the clothes come off.

8. B_kristi

B_kristi New Member

SDBG. I think you understand my message better than others though I didn't make it very clear. I didn't purposely take him underwear shopping. I was going shopping for myself and convinced him to tag along. Happened that after a jaunt to VS we were going in dept store and I tried to get him to check out some underwear. it was fun, but being the shy type he was embarassed describing what he wanted in underwear to salesperson. We stopped at Target for household stuff and he grabbed a pair there. I just thought I'd let guys here know they may fit your size and comfort needs and look good.

Someone said comfort rules. Yes it does for everyday wear. Sometimes we wear panties that aren't terribly comfy but they go with an outfit. By the way these are soft. I pulled them on in playful moment. could feel the comfort in my bottom though felt felt them to be too short. And NOT comfy in front or waistband. But nice material that I could enjoy.

9. Bill Blaskey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice guy to go along with you.......I think it's very hot when a lady gets me underwear. Better eye for fashion than I do I suppose. I am a functionality over form guys so it is nice when they get something that is a change of pace.

10. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Are you evem allowed to try on underwear? Isn't a rule you can not try on clothes w out underwear on (ie. a swinsuit)? So how do you try on underwear at a store and how does a salesman help you? I just buy 1 pair and if it feels good when I try it on at home I buy more the next time I am at the store.

I do not think it is strange you wanted your guy to try on new things! It is part of the nurturing process of a relationship.

11. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey Kristi -

ALWAYS appreciate a girl's tip on underwear. I always wear whatever kind they like. One of them loved very small bikinis on me that couldn't really hold everything, one liked me in classic white briefs, others boxers (which are my preference) but yeah - whatever the girl likes is what i'm wearing!

12. tingting

tingting Member

Albums:
    i just got some trunks from American Eagle and i think they are the most comfortable end sexy underwear i own...

13. thisisjustanalias

thisisjustanalias New Member

Personally, I think that a woman who tries to tell me how to dress is not girlfriend material. But underwear? That's so very much up to the man and no one else. Like Fredro said, get him a pair as a sexy gift, like he would get you lingerie. Anything more than that is crossing a line.

14. crossy

Gold Member

You can save a lot of money at Nordstrom's Rack stores. High quality goods at Target prices. They are scattered over the country in larger cities.

15. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I misunderstood and I actually agree with what you say. I have some underwear that are not comfy enough for everyday wear and that my man really likes if I wear them during foreplay or sex.

I also wanted to say that I think it is way hot that you pick out sexy underwear for your man to wear. WOOOF!

Draft saved Draft deleted