Guys, how big can you TAKE?

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Girthwise, what is the biggest that you have taken?

Anything much over 5.5 girth becomes painful for me.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a large plastic glass that I use as an anal stretcher. It's only 7" long, but it's 9" around, and I LOVE it buried to the hilt. I would imagine that I could take bigger. I also have a dildo that is 10" long and 6.75" around that I can get all the way in as well. The biggest real cock, I didn't get to measure, but I know he can wrap his foreskin around an 8-ball...(aussie pool balls are smaller than US, but still pretty damned big)

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
5" girth toy: no problem
6" girth toy: no problem
7" girth toy: no problem, with a little warm-up
8" girth toy: do-able with a lot of warm-up, but not worth the hassle.

Favorite length of toy: 6-7"

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
once I had to decide to take the cock or take the arm....I wound up taking the cock 1st, to open me up (about 10.5 x 8), then with little effort he went elbow deep and wide.
thak god for poppers

rasier6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I took a guy back in the 70s who was 12 x 8; it was wonderful! We were together just two times, but I will never forget this guy. The biggest I ever got fucked by. God, I hope that I find someone that big again.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took a guy back in the 70s who was 12 x 8; it was wonderful! We were together just two times, but I will never forget this guy. The biggest I ever got fucked by. God, I hope that I find someone that big again.

For me like the first kiss, I'll never forget - the biggest guy that fucked me, I'll never forget!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the biggest was 13x8 and I knew ahead of time what to expect so I was totally prepared. *I worked myself up to it with toys before he came.* Also, the guy was a horrible fuck. No skills what so ever. I think most guys with cocks that big, got buy on having a big dick and never developing any skills of how to use it. The BEST fuck was about 9x7 and we flipped fucked for hrs...was awesome. :)