Guys, how did you lose your virginity?

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never doubted that my guy is nerdy. He started going bald in high school. And it seems like he's always had this chubby stocky build. We have asked each other how did we lose our virginity. I had a bf in high school.....and after getting to university with those cads there, I'm glad that I can think back to a nice experience.

He, OTOH, admitted that he didn't lose his until university (he's also 10 year younger than me) but yesterday he gave me more detail: He answered an ad in which a guy was looking for someone to fuck his wife. EEEK!

I don't see anything morally wrong with this. But I'm just wondering, guys.....is this a desirable way to lose one's virginity. How do you men interpret that. Just trying to process this new piece of information. I wouldn't dump for this.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see a problem with it really. He was a late starter, but instead of sitting around complaining, he was brave enough to take action. Good on him. Although it's certainly a little unusual!

D

deleted627832

What away to lose it.....Good for him.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, no, that's not how it usually happens. Your thread is called, "Guys, how did you lose your virginity?" and you can read my experience at < http://www.lpsg.org/78207-describe-your-first-fuck-5.html#post3268236 >.

As for your B/F - What does HE think of the experience? If he was a shy, awkward, guy that could have been a very good experience for him. It all depends on who the partner was. I definitely hope she knew of his situation, and had some respect and consideration for him. From an emotional perspective I hope she made it a little bit special for him. On the physiological side, it would be best if she thought about a virgin guy's typical orgasm cycle, and helped him to a climax before attempting intercourse. From a mental perspective I hope she took the time and effort to teach him about sex and lovemaking.

When I was in grad school I learned that one of my housemates had been devirginized, at the "old" age of 22, by a neighbor of his who was old enough to be his mother. We didn't discuss any details, but he seemed to think well of the experience and recall it fondly. (In fact, he suggested that I - still a virgin at that time - should consider looking for a similar situation.) I don't know if his first partner had anything to do with it, but from what I heard through the wall his fiance' received a lot of sexual satisfaction from him.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as he is happy with it. I guess because I remember so fondly of my first time, I would be highly upset if I had to experience the fuck and chuck variety. I realise the outlook is different for men and women. The only exception that applies to both sexes is when we can show that we were in high demand.

donordad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can understand him, I don't think there's nothing wrong with what he has done.
I'm a straight guy but I was SO horny that at 16 I've lost my virginity with a very old man, actually he was my boss. He was very demanding. LOL. Imagine a Brokeback Mountain thing. But the mountains weren't so high.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Your boyfriend's experience sounds perfectly acceptable to me, so long as everyone involved is totally comfortable with the situation. I didn't experience that sort of hookup until much later in life but it can be incredibly hot for everyone involved if they're really into it.

As for my own virginity, I lost it in my teens the old fashioned way .... in the back seat of my car.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I realise the outlook is different for men and women.
They say, "It matters more for girls than boys.". I don't think that's accurate. It matters just as much, though in different ways.

I would be highly upset if I had to experience the fuck and chuck variety.
Any girl who takes a guy's virginity is in a position where she can do some real emotional damage to him, that can adversely affect not only the guy but the girls he's with in the future.

I guess because I remember so fondly of my first time, . . .
So what was your first time like?

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
****Any girl who takes a guy's virginity is in a position where she can do some real emotional damage to him, that can adversely affect not only the guy but the girls he's with in the future.****

I can see that as well, now.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lost mine to a neighbor lady for whom I did yard work. She was mid 30's...I was 15. It was great. We took our time (actually, I should say, she took her time...). I was trying rush to orgasm, and she slowed me down! I never said so, but I suspect she knew I was a virgin. She was the first sexual experience for several of my friends.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lost mine to a neighbor lady for whom I did yard work. She was mid 30's...I was 15. It was great. We took our time (actually, I should say, she took her time...). I was trying rush to orgasm, and she slowed me down! I never said so, but I suspect she knew I was a virgin. She was the first sexual experience for several of my friends.
If she didn't know it was your first, she almost certainly figured it out in about 2 minutes. Probably the best way to "slow you down" would have been fellatio to completion, then spend 10 or 15 minutes teaching you about female sexual response before enveloping your erection with her vagina.

If she was considerate, caring, and respectful, as well as skilled, it could be a good experience for the young boys. Their future partners may have a lot to thank her for, especially if she took the time to talk about virgin girls when she devirginized the boys.

I have heard of women like that, and may have met one once. She claimed she could even tell if a boy was a virgin or not, by the way he "quivered" the very first time he released his cum inside a woman.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My experience was probably more common (lost it as a teenager with a female classmate)...but the way your bf lost his was just fine for him...it's not something I would have done, but I'm sure millions of other guys would do the same with no hesitation...besides, not all guys have the same options...