Guys, I need some sex advice!

ZW62: I have been very blessed with a great girlfriend who I love dearly. She is about 5 feet tall and about 100 pounds. Now I have been with short girls who can take my length with no problem, but she can't. Everytime we have sex, I have to go real slow. I have never been able to fully penetrate, or speed up. If I get too into it and accidently pushed to far, I have buckled her over in pain causing me to have to consol her and finish off myself. What can I do.. or what can she do to help with the pain? Is is medical? Do I need some sexual aides? Any advice please. I'm desperate.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
ZW

You don't give your stats .. but it sounds as if the problem is your length.

The bad news is that you will have to hold back ... at least for a good while. Use only that part of your length that you know she can accept comfortably ... then, after a while, try increasing the penetration a little bit, in stages.

It is hard to hold back and not let fly with all you've got ;) we all know that, but it goes with the territory. There are ways of limiting depth (eg "donuts") if you do think you will not be able to restrain yourself without them and a search will reveal a couple of threads on them here.

Take care!

Bigoledadd: Buy her a dildo about your size and tell her to practice.

Tell her that come the day when she goes to have a child she'll be glad she stretched that bad boy out alittle.

If she balks at the idea, myself, I'd move on. Who needs a woman that ain't gonna take a good hard fucking from a real man?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, ZW! Welcome to LPSG. Keep reading and posting!

You have hit upon what is probably the most talked about topic on the board. Our uniqueness may be exceptional girth, which makes entry and deep penetration difficult without proper preparation and lubrication, or it may be unusual length, which means that no matter how far she can ultimately take you in, there will still be exposed shaft left outside (which seems to be your problem).

No matter the case, having come to LPSG and asked for suggestions, you'll find about every combination of that 'uniqueness' I mentioned somewhere on the board.

Whatever you do, ZW, don't get frustrated. Just take your time. Slow down your entry: a half hour of foreplay (kissing, caressing, oral) will do wonders to prepare both of you for calm, gentle lovemaking once you've coupled.

Don't concentrate on your penis - give all of your feelings over to her. Continue doing the same things you were doing during foreplay with your mouth and your hands - your goal is her pleasure. Pull out and do more oral frequently. But remember at all times: go slowly and be very gentle.

Your goal isn't orgasm. Your goal is making the act as enjoyable for her as possible. You'll find eventually that you won't feel the need to have your full length inside her because your concentration will not be on your penis.

And, as Max suggested, she'll eventually be able to take more of you in - without your even trying.

Pecker

How long was I in the Army? About 8 inches.

Tender: try having her lube her hand some, and wrap around the base to make it shorter. you wont have to then be so conscience of your depth, and you will still get alot of stimulation.
she might enjoy feeling the action.
i have did that before, it helps.

Tender

ZW62: thanks guys, all of your advice is well taken. I really feel that i have the best intentions when we start fooling around, but as we both start getting worked up, I swear my dick tries to take over! As far as the lube goes, I tried astroglide but it gets sticky after a while, I am trying a new product. It's KY but it has a "icyhot" feell on contact.
Also,
Do all lubes start to get sticky after a while?
And my stats are 10 1/2 on a good day, 10 on most, and I have never measured the girth, but my girlfriend put her wrist next to it, and it's about the same size.

One more thing, are there any positions that might help ease the entry process?

THanks again for the help.

nowoonder: If you take positions where she can hold her legs together, you won't be able to penetrate as deep and more of your length will be between her legs.

Examples for positions where this might work:
1) she sits on top of you, then stretches her legs and takes them paralellel to yours while you spread yours a bit - sort of a reverse
missionary positions - very nice and intensive and gives at least an inch or two
2) the same as 1) but with you on top, i.e., you start in a normal missionary position, then she stretches her legs down and you spread them over hers - same advantages
3) she lies on her stomach, legs straight and closed, you take her from behind (don't forget a pillow under her hips, makes the entry easier and the angle just perfect) - this way you can slide between her legs effectively prolonging her vagina

Max

Sexy Member
Media
nowonder:

I agree 100% and have used all three of the positions pretty well precisely as you have described them. (2) especially, as it is my "standard".

But to ZW I would say these are positions that work when you are (she is) fully adjusted, or as fully adjusted to your length as she is ever going to be, and that takes time. "Easing initial entry" sounds a bit different, more to do with the adjustment to your girth, and that needs to happen before you attempt deep penetration.

Why not try beginning with a position where you can see exactly what is happening, and can therefore exercise fine control? For instance, try it with her on the edge of the bed (if it is a suitable height) and you kneeling?

Re the lube, it may just be that you need to keep reapplying it.

tapster: Also agreed on the positions. In my experience the key is gentleness and lubication. Lots of foreplay, make her really wet, eat her pussy, or whatever you're both into. All of this will to a great extent relax her vagina, the increased blood flow will help. I don't think that girth should be a serious problem it tends to be more the length. Many women can't take more than 7-9 inches and although it gives them a wonderful feeling of being filled, the principal zones at the clit and a few inches inside the vagina that will bring a woman to orgasm do not require a huge dick to be stimulated.
Most of all, you should both try to find techniques that work for you both. After all this about you both haveing sex, right? It is not purely your problem, so talk about it with her, experiement, listen to her, get her to listen to you and you will find a pleasurable solution.
Hope that's helpful.

wvalady1968: I'm sorry, Tapster, but girth can be a real problem for a lot of us.

palladen: Just make sure to take it as slow as she needs. It doesnt hurt to have some of you 'hang out', but it definitely hurts if you push too much
:)

fitandhung: Hey ZW, I know where you're comming from, you need to be really carful when u love some one want to give them everthing but have to hold back not to hurt them.

I takes a while, when you overcome the girth thing there is the length thing to worry about, which is sounds like you have. Just be patient..

Thumper_10x7_CA: Great advice everyone! Totally the reason this board is so great!
Now for the lube question... There are a number of newer lubes that don't get sticky like water based lubes were notorious for. A good silicon based (still condom safe) lube is Eros. It's on the expensive side but a little of that goes a long way. Doesn't get sticky. It's not available at a normal drug store, you have to go to an adult shop.
If you happen to have a ton of the sticky kind and don't want to waste it, here's a good tip. Keep a spray bottle of warm water handy, when the lube gets sticky just give it a spray of water. That will make it nice and slick again.

gicast: hey! Woman's veiwpoint here. Poisitions. Penetrating from the back is fine IF IF IF she's already excited and very lubed. This position seems to shorten the vagina and reaches the end (cervix) this can be painful if you go too fast and hard. Sometimes she can change the angle to a better one though, just communicate a lot during sex, ask her to tell you exactly when and how much hurts. You can turn it into sexy talk if you think that would be more fun. Missionary is good for starters. Also tell her to practice kegal exercises, (she should know what they are- tightening and relaxing the muscles down there) It also helps to actually do them in the begining of sex.

gicast: this is for bigoledadd.
didn't you read the orginal comment? He said he dearly LOVED his new petite girlfriend! What's with the comment about dumping her because 'what good is she'? The guy wants advice to help not break his relationship!!! I wouldn't want to be your girlfriend/wife!

Bigoledadd: gicast, I wrote that a little tongue in cheek, I myself was laughing as I wrote it. but.......

I do look at it this way
1 I'd hate to waste all the time and effort I've spent developing my big piece of manhood, which I develped because I truely believed a big cock made for better sex
2 This is my opinion and maybe worth it's own thread, but women with small tight little pussies are sexual prudes. They don't have a high sex drive, and aren't shoving things up themselves constantly stimulating themselves, On the other hand, the truely horny women I've encountered man or no man will diddly their twat and usually have vibes and or dildos which they have stretched themselves out with. (Facts are Facts, most dildos and vibes are bigger than what is considered a normal sized cock.)
Honest, I do have a high sex drive, sex is high on my list of important things in a relationship, high enough that if my requirements in the sex department aren't being attented to I know in my heart the relationship is doomed to failure. No matter how infactuated I may be with the woman.
3 Different positions help, my actual technique for getting a woman to take alot of cock is making her want it. PERIOD. Not fucking her, but being a lover, but believe me she's getting fucked. Sex is a total body experience. My hot breath, tongue and lips passionately, hungrily, searching out those places that quicken a woman's heart beat. While my hands stroke, touch, fondle, squeeze, explore, making her aware that there more to sexual sensations than just the big dick stretching her pussy. It's hard to explain but I even get my legs into the act by stimulating her legs, lightly rubbing here and there. I catch myself doing this stuff, I don't do on purpose, it's stuff I'm doing to turn myself on. It's what I believe makes me a Lover not just a good fuck. The end result is that when I'm only stroking about half of my 8x7.5 cock in a tight woman not wanting her to be fearfull of my cock, I usually can turn her on so much she's begging me to quit teasing her.

If he tries everything suggested and nothing works what then? I guess he's just gonna have to live with it or move on.

drambone: I always found that making love "doggie style" works best for the woman, esp. if accommodating is an issue. That and tons of foreplay. A woman with a smaller tunnel of love needs to be completely wet to take in an XL penis for sure.

gicast: hey bigoledad, I'm a petite gal who LOVES sex and has a very strong sex drive. I wore my husband out after two days on our honeymoon, not to say I wasn't sore as all heck!!! But as I do/did not know you I reacted to your comment strongly, but I will recant on one issue- you seem to know how to get a girl going! I do believe that sex is important to a relationship, but also the other things are important too. But I'm hoping that your patience as a lover can spill out on other areas of your relationship also. And, btw, I still don't like the baby strecthing comment. The only thing that can help ease the passage of a baby is a PREVIOUS baby! I know from experience!!! Oh, and the perineum message technique!

Bigoledadd: gicast, I helped with the delivery of both my children, I know where you coming from and agree with you.

Like you said though you don't know me, if you did you'd know that I fancy myself a comedian, and that I guess in your opinion it was a lame attempt at humor.

As far as my how I treat women in respect to non sexual aspects of a relationship goes as follows, in fact it's basically my total outlook on life.

Treat people the way you want to be treated, if they can't recriprocate then fuck em and treat them the way they treat you. Got a problem with that?

Sadly in this world too many people can't take what they dish out, and are always trying to get over on someone.