Guys i'm outta here. its been ace having fun with you all.

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The fun has some how ended and this is an absolute joke ....

then if you are that intelligent, you can clearly understand that putting everything of the same topic in one thread is not only considerate, but also, the intelligent thing to do.

I am not telling you what to do...I am asking you to be considerate. It is you are choosing not to post these threads in a considerate manner, when asked politely to do so, which i did to you via PM last week, which of course you did not even bother to reply to.

If you stubbornly feel the need to trumpet your own significance by posting dozens of threads about the exact same thing, I think you are the one with the need to have it your way, not I.

keeping topics in one place is not some thing I invented...it is what most considerate forum users do...your insistence on doing it "Your way" instead of the considerate way says more about your stubbornness and need to tell others what to do then mine.

You could simply post a big thread link to your blog, which you make money from, probably shilling for Bangbros and Brazzers...and update that daily...

but you don't.

you could make a simple thread about Criss Strokes and update that whenever new material comes in

but you don't

you could make a simple thread about "Jmac" and update that whenever new material comes in

but you don't

the person who is having problems grasping the "attitude" is you...who cannot even bother to post in a way that isconsiderate, and the norm on forums...

I am not asking you to stop posting...merely keep things in order.

It is you, who are intent on having "your way"...if you are truly intelligent as you say...surely you can see that asking someone to keep things in a semblance of order is not nearly as stubborn, as someone insisting on maintaining his disorderly and inconsiderate way of doing things, then accusing others of "telling him what to do" instead of realizing that he is being asked to do nothing, but alter the style in which he goes about things.

I am asking you to change slightly to conform more to the inform...you are telling me you have no intention of doing so.

I ask, you tell.

the shoe is on the other foot.

it takes no effort for you to be even mildly considerate in the future.

For those that wanna keep in touch, you know where i'm at.

Rosco

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a little extreme isn't it? To accuse Flashy of running you out of here is ridiculous... you are the one who overreacted to his simple request of keeping things organized. Don't get upset and leave... stick around, you are liked here and people appreciate your threads, it's all good man! :redface:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fun has some how ended and this is an absolute joke ....

For those that wanna keep in touch, you know where i'm at.

Rosco

the fun has not ended Roscoz.

You need to calm down.

asking you to post one thread about one person instead of 10 threads about the same thing is not ending your fun.

It would be nice to have you still posting here...

all that i have asked and suggested is that you do it in an orderly manner, as everyone else does.

asking that you have one thread for one topic is not alot to ask at all.

I am sorry you are taking this the wrong way...if you feel the need to leave, because some have asked you to post 1 topic in one thread and not one topic in ten threads, then I would say that is an issue you need to deal with.

I hope you will re-consider.

nowhere have i said you should not post here, and posting in an orderly fashion does not in any way stop the fun that you can have.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good grief!

I would like to point out to everyone, that the one post that Roscoz posted is not at all indicative of the whole of the confrontation.

I asked him in private via. PM to not create 10 threads about the same person (which he has done) when it can be done in one.

he ignored me, and when i told him again, that if he was going to be making money on his site by directing traffic from here to there, he could at least post considerately, by making one thread for one gy and not 10 threads for him, and then 1 thread for another guy, and not 5 threads for him...he proceeded to get upset.

i would love for him to continue posting...I simply asked that he keep a topic about one person, in one topic, not 10 topics...that is not alot to ask, and the refusal to do so is spamming.

i am not being mean, i asked him to be considerate...everyone else does it, he should too.

http://www.lpsg.org/78182-criss-strokes-monster-cock-vid.html

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, try the ignore button. Don't waste your gold membership! Surely you can see the BIG PICTURE (double meaning intended)

this is not about ignoring...

this is about someone promoting his site (spamming) and violating the board's TOS...

when asked politely to change a couple of little things about his pattern of posting, he refused, and turned on someone who had asked him politely to post in a considerate and non-spamming way.

he has created over 30 threads, all linking to the same site (his) that he makes money off of.

he could have and still could change....very little was asked of him, and yet he has not done it

the post of mine he used, was part of a larger thread, involving his transgressions...the true story is here, from today

http://www.lpsg.org/78182-criss-strokes-monster-cock-vid.html

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Roscoz, maybe take a break for a while but dont bugger off for good. This kinda stuff flares up between folk on all sorts of sites, all the time.
Walk away for now, forget about it & maybe pop back in when you're in a really good mood, see how you feel? It's best not to flounce off in a huff...

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, try the ignore button. Don't waste your gold membership! Surely you can see the BIG PICTURE (double meaning intended)

I don't know Roscoe so am not able to voice anything on the issue, but THIS is good advice, and since all sorts of shit that pisses everybody off on the internet happens all the time, it's plain sensible to put people on Ignore if they are wasting your time. I've only been back two weeks since a year ago, and already have 11 people on my Ignore list.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know Roscoe so am not able to voice anything on the issue, but THIS is good advice, and since all sorts of shit that pisses everybody off on the internet happens all the time, it's plain sensible to put people on Ignore if they are wasting your time. I've only been back two weeks since a year ago, and already have 11 people on my Ignore list.
Is that why you don't respond to me (hehehe):biggrin1:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you rocky and princess.

I did send him a quiet and considerate PM last monday, asking him to consider changing his style and keeping all threads in one place...he ignored me, did not even bother to respond and then simply did the same thing again twice.

It should be noted that i never asked him to stop posting, i simply asked him to put all posts on one topic in one thread, and all other types in respective ones.

I do not think that was much to ask...since he was violating TOS...I never even accused him of that...just wanted him to keep the forum from being jammed up with alot of unneccessary stuff...

I still will have no problem with him if he comes back...all i asked was that he post the way all other posters here are expected to post.

For some reason he did not like being asked that, and i am sorry for that, but it was not an unreasonable request, and it certainly required very little effort on his part to effect in his future posts. If he chooses to post in an orderly fashion in the future, i certainly will have no problem whatsoever with him...and in fact, save for the PM i sent him last week and the confrotnation in his thread today, I had no other contact with him.