Guys i'm outta here. its been ace having fun with you all.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Roscoz, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Roscoz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The fun has some how ended and this is an absolute joke ....

For those that wanna keep in touch, you know where i'm at.

Rosco

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a little extreme isn't it? To accuse Flashy of running you out of here is ridiculous... you are the one who overreacted to his simple request of keeping things organized. Don't get upset and leave... stick around, you are liked here and people appreciate your threads, it's all good man! :redface:

3. Aitch

Aitch New Member

Good grief!

4. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I would hate to see you leave as a result of someone's posting!!! It's really not as bad as many that I have seen on here lately! You contribute a lot to this site.

5. Flashy

Gold Member

the fun has not ended Roscoz.

You need to calm down.

asking you to post one thread about one person instead of 10 threads about the same thing is not ending your fun.

It would be nice to have you still posting here...

all that i have asked and suggested is that you do it in an orderly manner, as everyone else does.

asking that you have one thread for one topic is not alot to ask at all.

I am sorry you are taking this the wrong way...if you feel the need to leave, because some have asked you to post 1 topic in one thread and not one topic in ten threads, then I would say that is an issue you need to deal with.

I hope you will re-consider.

nowhere have i said you should not post here, and posting in an orderly fashion does not in any way stop the fun that you can have.

6. Flashy

Gold Member

I would like to point out to everyone, that the one post that Roscoz posted is not at all indicative of the whole of the confrontation.

I asked him in private via. PM to not create 10 threads about the same person (which he has done) when it can be done in one.

he ignored me, and when i told him again, that if he was going to be making money on his site by directing traffic from here to there, he could at least post considerately, by making one thread for one gy and not 10 threads for him, and then 1 thread for another guy, and not 5 threads for him...he proceeded to get upset.

i would love for him to continue posting...I simply asked that he keep a topic about one person, in one topic, not 10 topics...that is not alot to ask, and the refusal to do so is spamming.

i am not being mean, i asked him to be considerate...everyone else does it, he should too.

http://www.lpsg.org/78182-criss-strokes-monster-cock-vid.html

7. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    :confused::confused::confused: there is plenty of room for you to stay here....give it another try:biggrin1:

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, try the ignore button. Don't waste your gold membership! Surely you can see the BIG PICTURE (double meaning intended)

9. Flashy

Gold Member

this is not about ignoring...

this is about someone promoting his site (spamming) and violating the board's TOS...

when asked politely to change a couple of little things about his pattern of posting, he refused, and turned on someone who had asked him politely to post in a considerate and non-spamming way.

he has created over 30 threads, all linking to the same site (his) that he makes money off of.

he could have and still could change....very little was asked of him, and yet he has not done it

the post of mine he used, was part of a larger thread, involving his transgressions...the true story is here, from today

http://www.lpsg.org/78182-criss-strokes-monster-cock-vid.html

10. Aitch

Aitch New Member

Roscoz, maybe take a break for a while but dont bugger off for good. This kinda stuff flares up between folk on all sorts of sites, all the time.
    Walk away for now, forget about it & maybe pop back in when you're in a really good mood, see how you feel? It's best not to flounce off in a huff...

11. D_Roland_D_Hay

As one who enjoyed Roscoz contribution...I hope he reconsiders...if not can I have his gold membership (hah)

12. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

I don't know Roscoe so am not able to voice anything on the issue, but THIS is good advice, and since all sorts of shit that pisses everybody off on the internet happens all the time, it's plain sensible to put people on Ignore if they are wasting your time. I've only been back two weeks since a year ago, and already have 11 people on my Ignore list.

13. D_Roland_D_Hay

Is that why you don't respond to me (hehehe):biggrin1:

14. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Exactly...I in fact recall a "goodbye post" from one Arliss as well.

No worries... Flashy means well... just trying to keep things tidy.

15. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jeez, this place is fucking weird now. I don't get it anymore.

16. camper joe

Gold Member

If you must, bye.

17. rockyasyouneed

I really don't feel that FLASHy's request is unreasonable. Maybe everyone give him a little support here too! Flashy you have not done anything wrong. Sorry you're getting bashed here.

18. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't feel Flashy's request was unreasonable, it seemed a sensible suggestion. Calm down a bit.

19. simcha

Gold Member

Can we say, "DRAMA!"

20. Flashy

Gold Member

thank you rocky and princess.

I did send him a quiet and considerate PM last monday, asking him to consider changing his style and keeping all threads in one place...he ignored me, did not even bother to respond and then simply did the same thing again twice.

It should be noted that i never asked him to stop posting, i simply asked him to put all posts on one topic in one thread, and all other types in respective ones.

I do not think that was much to ask...since he was violating TOS...I never even accused him of that...just wanted him to keep the forum from being jammed up with alot of unneccessary stuff...

I still will have no problem with him if he comes back...all i asked was that he post the way all other posters here are expected to post.

For some reason he did not like being asked that, and i am sorry for that, but it was not an unreasonable request, and it certainly required very little effort on his part to effect in his future posts. If he chooses to post in an orderly fashion in the future, i certainly will have no problem whatsoever with him...and in fact, save for the PM i sent him last week and the confrotnation in his thread today, I had no other contact with him.

Draft saved Draft deleted