Guys i'm outta here. its been ace having fun with you all.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I saw. You have a very valid point and his reaction to the whole situation was very childish. He just took his ball and went home. I thought that shit stopped in 3rd grade.

the thing that was so dumb was how easily it could have been avoided or solved.

I don't hate the guy or anything...I mean what was so difficult?

I can be pretty pedantic at times as we all can, and i'd be the first to admit it, but how hard was all this?

one simple request and one simple response and everyone is happy and it is no problem.

Felt like the SALT II talks or something...or we should have been meeting in Reykjavik or something :rolleyes:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did the same with diet coke! Oh I did laugh! LOL

i would think the fizzy bubbles would feel a bit stranger through the nostrils then my flat iced tea

:biggrin1:

when Kyzr said that i flashed to the image of "Rik" from "The Young Ones" crucifying himself on the front of the house so the council could not knock it down!

LoL

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Flashy please do the honorable thing and apologize for your transgressions...maybe he will stay.....:tongue::cool::smile:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
the thing that was so dumb was how easily it could have been avoided or solved.

I don't hate the guy or anything...I mean what was so difficult?

I can be pretty pedantic at times as we all can, and i'd be the first to admit it, but how hard was all this?

one simple request and one simple response and everyone is happy and it is no problem.

Felt like the SALT II talks or something...or we should have been meeting in Reykjavik or something :rolleyes:
if it's not that big a deal, why keep talking about it or pm everyone about it.

it's not like he's the only one giving it energy dude, just a polite observation.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy please do the honorable thing and apologize for your transgressions...maybe he will stay.....:tongue::cool::smile:

I will do better than that Arliss.

I have a sword stuck into the wall...I am now going to run on to it.

to save myself from the disgrace.

goodbye, cruel world.

:cool:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if it's not that big a deal, why keep talking about it or pm everyone about it.

it's not like he's the only one giving it energy dude, just a polite observation.

actually, i am simply talking about the postmortem

it was just one simple thread in the AW forum, that was virtually nothing.

I didn't come in here to make the big "goodbye, I am jumpring off the proverbial cyber-cliff, you'll miss me when I am gone" thread.

I came in here to defend my actions. Which i have the right to do, since he did not spell out what really happened.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Incredibly long thread for such a pressing matter, I must say. And not ONE of you told me whether you adored the odour of your own ass! So much for 35 + posts on the same thing! I think I'm LEAVING!!!!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy don't bother explaining yourself anymore. Those who support you already do and those who dont never will.

thanks red...

i think arliss was just joking around with me though...

he doesn't really want me to run onto my sword as such...he likes my Lex Steele and Mandingo and Shane Diesel threads to much for me to perish

:wink:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Incredibly long thread for such a pressing matter, I must say. And not ONE of you told me whether you adored the odour of your own ass! So much for 35 + posts on the same thing! I think I'm LEAVING!!!!

LOL...

actually the problem was 35+ threads...not 35+ posts.

posts are no problem...threads on the other hand...weeeeeeeeeeeellllllll

:wink:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
no, I'm just sick of reading lengthy explanations about why it shouldn't be a big deal.

if it's not a big deal, you don't overcompensate with lengthy explanations about why it's not a big deal. I mean no criticism to you flash, and you have no need to explain it to me. If R choses to leave - it's his choice and his choice to come back, without any skin off your nose or explanation to everyone else.

Get it - Rosco doesn't have to give an explanation to make his own decision any more than you need to defend why you messaged him in the first place. I'm not taking sides either way - but they lengthy explanations about why it shouldn't be a big deal is a little oxymoronic.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, I'm just sick of reading lengthy explanations about why it shouldn't be a big deal.

if it's not a big deal, you don't overcompensate with lengthy explanations about why it's not a big deal. I mean no criticism to you flash, and you have no need to explain it to me. If R choses to leave - it's his choice and his choice to come back, without any skin off your nose or explanation to everyone else.

Get it - Rosco doesn't have to give an explanation to make his own decision any more than you need to defend why you messaged him in the first place. I'm not taking sides either way - but they lengthy explanations about why it shouldn't be a big deal is a little oxymoronic.

normally i would agree...

but what it has become now is humorous, and as such, the joking, justifying, "postmortem" if you will, has become bigger than the incident itself...which to me, is rather amusing, considering how simple the incident was in its origins and how it has now become a 4 page thread...sort of an exemplar of how minor internet forum disagreements miraculously turn into endless threads, that somehow wind up 100 pages long and end with discussions on something completely and even bizarrely different than what a thread began as.

we are already on to to committing honorable suicide, and crucifixion... who knows what is next.

:smile:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then you will have to start over again.... practice makes perfect

but i have a bad knee..so i can only attempt to run at it once. after that, i shall have to rest, and ice my knee before even thinking about attempting it again. plus i have shin splints.

:redface: