ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this isnt a story about sex in an elevator but it was something that happened one day i was at the hospital

several years ago i was in a hospital elevator and this guy--prob 18 maybe 19 years old--completely naked and covering his cock with his hands gets in the elevator with me and it stopped couple floors up--the door opened and people that saw him naked turned away and the doors shut again and began to go up--and he looks at me and tells me he left his room and needed a place to hide as the nurse was going to give him an enema-- says he was using something in his ass and it got stuck and the doctor thinks an enema will release it--i didnt know whether to laugh at him or feel sorry for him--i hit the next floor we would be approaching--the elevator stops the doors open i step out to see if its clear---and motioned him to go to bathroom across the hall--then i followed him..

i told him he didnt need to hide his dick from me and he quickly removed his hands revealing his hairy cock n balls to me and i told him i stick things in my ass as well and asked him what he was using and he says he was using an anal bead dildo-where it starts with a small ball and each one gets bigger--he sai he pulled out and noticed the ball on the tip had broken off-- i told him he was lucky i carry a small tube of k-y lube with me--took it out of my pocket and told him to bend over where i lubed my finger several times and worked my finger inside him---then i slid my middle finger in all the way in and moved my finger around and i felt something there---i told him to push as i pushed down my finger inside him and it moved some--i told him again and it moved alot this time and i pulled my finger out told him to sit on toilet and push one last time and it should come out--he does this and it comes out--

i told him the enema would have got it--he told me he didnt want no woman to touch or do anything to his ass and i laughed and told him i didnt blame him----i said next time find a dick to slide into that ass they feel much better---

i went to elevator and we went to floor he was on he got dressed and told the nurse and doctor he got it out and left--i did what i needed to do--which was get blood work done to see how my liver and kidneys are working-- i went to leave and there he was saying thanks again for the help i said no problem---he then asked which way i was heading and i told him--he said that was opposite direction he was going--said it was 30 miles drive--i was like i live 5 miles from here how about go to my place and crash for the night and i would take him home in the morning--he said that be fine if was ok with me--so we went to my place sat and talked for a while--

as i said this wasnt an event in an elevator--it just started in one and went elsewhere