guys in panties

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think this is do sexy - especially your picture in the pink panties with the precum patch

I prefer the cock renting out, curled up or sticking out if the leg though rather than pointing upwards.

Not in to men in bras, stockings etc - but love men in knickers.

Reactions: chrisrobin

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I can't think of anything that would make my dick wilt as quickly as a man in panties. I know that sexual preferences are mysterious and all, but still... couldn't you get a man's brief or jock??

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find guys wearig panties quite sexy at times. Depends on the guy of course. Not an ill-fitting pair but a quality pair that looks good and fits.

Had a mate once who used to wear his wife's lacy knickers - mind you I was one of the few who n=knew.

lvpcw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay....not my thing but I think it's cool that you are putting ot out there....no judgements here...

Reactions: Mister2101

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its great. These look fine and fit good. Are they from Apres Noir? We guys should be able to wear what we want.
Several times I have ben pleasantly surprised by guys wearing panties and better yet when wearing panty hose. Its just so sexy on a macho guy.
Wear ph myself everyday. Pants fit better.no panty lines under tight slacks and an all in one garment ends the need for undies and socks!

Reactions: Mister2101

robbiesundies

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Attachments

Reactions: Paul Burke