guys in scrubs

D_Harvey_Dipstique

Experimental Member
Media
i recently started thinking how difficult it would be to hide a big package if your job required you to wear scrub pants because they are so thin....and its kinda hot to think about...any of you guys wear scrubs or got pics of scrub buldges?

bezzie

Expert Member
Media
I work in the operating room, where scrubs are an attire staple. We used to have scrubs that tied at the side so I got comments on the type of underwear I wore from the nurses all the time. However, most of the time, in the OR, you wear a gown over your scrubs so you're covered.

Matt987

Experimental Member
Media
i recently started thinking how difficult it would be to hide a big package if your job required you to wear scrub pants because they are so thin....and its kinda hot to think about...any of you guys wear scrubs or got pics of scrub buldges?

Guys in scrubs....your profile says 100% straight?

Matt987

Experimental Member
Media
if noticing big buldges on men makes me 10 % gay then i'm guilty. Dont you think Str8 women notice big tits on other ladies?

Sorry, it's just you said that they were 'hot', i didn't know straight men found other mens bulges 'hot'...i'm obviously wrong

cravincock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my cousin is a nurse
and just like everyone in our fammily, has a big dick

and his bulges

he usually has to wear briefs, which he hates, just so theres not a huge mound when taking care of patients (his boss suggested it to him)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While visiting a friend in the hospital the other day I ate breakfast in their cafeteria and made it a point to sit facing the elevator door. Of about 13 males in scrubs exiting, not one showed anything. I think I'll change hospitals. :tongue:

chargene38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
we had to take our kid to the ER and about 3 males wearing scrubs came into our room at different times and all 3 of them were displaying bulges of some type that you didn't have to focus too hard to see. One of them obviously was freeballing as is was just moving too freely as he walked into our room.