guys in scrubs

Slvrflmdrgn69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
there was a customer who came in one day in his scrubs...that light blue almost green color...with his crocs...what is it about those shoes anyways? but yes he look to be free balling because those drawstrings weren't really holding up his pants and i could see some of his ass

Reactions: dallas_dad65

suvinme

Just Browsing
Media
I wear shorts under my scrubs. Because of my height, I have to wear larger scrubs than my size so the shorts don't show.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you can still admire other men (in scrubs or whatever) and appreciate male beauty without ever wanting to suck dick or ass fuck or whatever. good god. one day I walked up to a total stranger in a store and I said, "Don't take this as anything but a compliment. You look incredible and obviously work hard at it. Thanks for making my day." The guy was flattered, not threatened or defensive and said, "You're welcome." He smiled and shook my hand and we went our separate ways. If you come across like a hungry old troll or some piece of desperate of hustler meat then expect to be treated like it.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
junk floppin around in whatever pants can be appreciated by men or women. anyone can appreciate a sexy sight. when i see great tits with big hard nipples on a woman, i smile as i think that it is hot. i still prefer cock (just think of it as pussy on a stick) for the most part but do appreciate sexy showy physical displays of the body.

seajock25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a nurse and I wear scrubs everyday. I have a good sized, very thick cock and I am a show-er so even when completely limp I still have a notable slab of meat between my legs. To top it all off, I typically prefer to go commando. This makes for an interesting combination!

My cock is completely visible in my scrubs. You can see it swing around as I walk. When I sit down in an exam room with a patient, you can clearly make out the shape/outline of my dick hanging between my legs.

I love catching people looking at it. I have caught men and women of all types/ages admiring my meat. Old women...young teenage guys...real macho straight men.....hell, I've even caught coworkers (including doctors I work for) checking it out.

I love my cock and have always loved showing it off. Having a job that requires me to dress in scrubs, allows the exhibitionist in me to get his kicks even at work.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love catching people looking at it. I love my cock and have always loved showing it off. Having a job that requires me to dress in scrubs, allows the exhibitionist in me to get his kicks even at work.
I have a new mentor!

Welcome to LPSG, seajock25!