guys in scrubs

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i recently started thinking how difficult it would be to hide a big package if your job required you to wear scrub pants because they are so thin....and its kinda hot to think about...any of you guys wear scrubs or got pics of scrub buldges?

Ummm...tightie whities? boxer briefs? take your pick...geez!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I live fairly close to two hospitals, and several medical buildings, so yesterday, when I was at the market, there was this tall, HOT guy wearing scrubs that I was practically stalking, trying to casually sneak a peek at his bulge. No pun intended, but he was holding his basket in front of his crotch, so I never really got a decent look.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I ALWAYS wear boxerbriefs with my scrubs. I would never free-ball except in jeans and I prefer regular boxers in jeans or casual clothing. If I got a dribble of piss on scrubs or dress clothes I'd be ruined LOL If I got hard free-balling in scrubs...I'd be ruined LOL

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what do scrubs look like? PICTURES w bulge, please! :smile:

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
now, just picture this guy's junk floppin and flippin and jumpin around just inside of that thin material......excuse me i have to go jerk off.

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife just gave birth 8 wks ago via c-section. I freeball, so when I had to change into scrubs to go into the operating room, I had to take everything off and just wear the scrubs. It felt great to be swinging free in the loose pants.

Reactions: DirtyTowel

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My wife just gave birth 8 wks ago via c-section. I freeball, so when I had to change into scrubs to go into the operating room, I had to take everything off and just wear the scrubs. It felt great to be swinging free in the loose pants.

and in the O.R., cold, no?

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As hot as the thought of a big limp dick swinging around a pair of scrub pants is - am i the only one that thinks this is completely inappropriate?!?!

I work in a hospital and wear scrubs all day and definately wear underwear - I dont' want my patients' staring at my crotch when I'm trying to be a professional...

phat1

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wore scrubs for a couple of years with boxers on the night shift and would get a good semi going for a nice bulge. Some of the nurses would stare right at it and give me a sweet cock sucking grin. (& some did just that).

Some areas in the hospital would shut off half their lights for the patients and it would allow for more "risky business".

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Medical man here, and I wear compression shorts under scrubs and it is still all to painfully obvious. Scrubs hide nothing, patients are pervs, you deal with it.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As hot as the thought of a big limp dick swinging around a pair of scrub pants is - am i the only one that thinks this is completely inappropriate?!?!

I work in a hospital and wear scrubs all day and definately wear underwear - I dont' want my patients' staring at my crotch when I'm trying to be a professional...

Nope - I totally agree. A hospital is NO PLACE to be freeballing for a quick thrill. That's fucking gross. It's a hospital!! There is something so wrong with that.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
okay, now let's take another look at this...we are not talking about having your cock and balls hanging over the top of the waistband of a pair of scrubs...that would be inappropriate, obviously. we are talking about the issue of scrubs being a comfortable uniform worn in certain settings. maybe one should examine if the size of the scrubs are appropriate? maybe they are too small which would make the wearer and possibly the watcher uncomfortable. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't like layers of clothing so i go commando. it doesn't matter that I don't have a ten inch dick but I've got enough junk that flops around and it feels good. the body is a beautiful thing. when I wear scrubs they are not skin tight, they are big and loose and quite contrary to this thread, actually hide my stuff because of the folds and gathers of the material. if someone wants a tight fit and/or to be provocative then that is their business. we're adults with different tastes and know what feels appropriate in any given situation and the ramifications of the choices we make. i refuse to feel guilty because i don't wear an ace bandage to bind my chest and hide my pierced nipples or squash my cock and balls into other tight fitting undergarments. however, with that being said, if someone wants to do that and it makes them feel better then so be it. if you are self-conscious or hung up by the fact that you have a big cock or enormous balls then do what you have to do. it is not for us to judge what is right or wrong, not only with this issue but with most. this same discussion can be had about jeans, khakis, suit pants, sweat pants, etc. let's all just lighten up and appreciate each other's similarities and differences.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a number of great sightings of guys in scrubs...
recently at the hospital cafeteria, this guy is sitting there at the table having
lunch with a friend who was in jeans, the guy in scrubs had a huge erection
showing above the tabletop, his friend clearly got turned on looking at it,
and adjusted himself a number of times before he left probably to beat off...LOL

Another time, this guy was sitting there, he was a grower, and as he leaned back to
relax, I could see his cock growing...from almost nothing to a footlong boner that
went up to his chest...who needs television for entertainment, the live "performance"
beats tv anyday! I just love it when that happens! Made my day!

Now I'd love to see some pics of guys in scrubs here! Preferrably showing their
Best assets...Grin! Go for it guys...Don't be Shy now! :smile: