Guys in speedos!

harle178

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just sharing this for no reason. I don't remember where I found it but I very much enjoy it :biggrin1:

Hope you like it too!

Attachments

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just sharing this for no reason. I don't remember where I found it but I very much enjoy it :biggrin1:

Hope you like it too!
What a great photo! Every guy has a great body. I added this photo to my file "Guys in Swimwear" Thanks Harle!

speedoguy_28

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just luv a hot guy in speedos.. it is great how the fabric (esp when wet) just moulds around their hot cocks and tight arses.. i guess thats why i a am lifesaver. lots of perving on the beach

california8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is it about a speedo?! It's just an amazing site to see. The best is when you can see the entire outline of a dick. Do you think they guy wearing the speedo knows everyone can see the outline??? I wonder if they like showing off?

If I wore a speedo, I would make sure it was visible just to see who looked down at me!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't imagine a life without speedos. There are times when I feel that it's almost imperative to put one on, just so I can jerk off and shoot a big load. In addition to my gallery there are other pics in one of my albums.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you want to see some great Speedo shots, check out the gallery of my friend Speedoguy_28, with him in (and mostly out!) of Speedos.
Hey agree with you, speedoguy_28 got fucking hot pics:biggrin1::smile::tongue: and my friend Torque too, very hot stud in speedos

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wish I had a pic of this heavenly speedo man with the sweetest smile I saw doing laps at a pool. nice bulge too. he was so cool and genial. bet he was european. (reason # 32545 to move to europe)

Last edited: