Guys in speedos!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my triathlon days, I pretty much lived in a speedo and race days with everyone else in one too were great, not to mention the gang showers after swim workout. I'll see if I have old photos.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dug this 10+ yr old "tan through" speedo out of the drawer and tried them on. Never did get a woody in these, thank goodness. Before somebody asks, I used to trim the hair and I don't tan in speedos anymore. LOL

Attachments

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dug this 10+ yr old "tan through" speedo out of the drawer and tried them on. Never did get a woody in these, thank goodness. Before somebody asks, I used to trim the hair and I don't tan in speedos anymore. LOL

wow fucking nice man:biggrin1::smile:

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media

Mr 9r

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a few myself:smile: !!!!!! I have actually seen a few women fall off their beach chairs trying to get a better look:biggrin1:

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have considered a tan-through suit. Do you get burned in the sensitive areas? Are they see-through when wet? I don't want either as I visit public beaches.

Media
LOL... You guys must know that I did understand why they asked me not to wear it once I saw a photo of it. Looking at myself from directly over it was not as obvious. I mean I knew I fllled the front up, but I didn't realize how xparent it had become. That is an Andrew Christian "Nearly Naked" suit in small. Funny how the blue has stayed in Mr. LPSG but the white fabric just broke down. It's not snug at all anymore anywhere and it lost whatever opaqueness it had. The blue has stayed good.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a few of those tan-thru suits from Cool Tan. Talk about awesome!! It's almost like wearing nothing. Never have gotten my stuff burned wearing those, but I have managed to burn everything else.

When I first got those, I thought for sure that everyone could see my stuff as the fabric is so thin and see-through. But the prints they put on them force your eyes to see the prints, not what's underneath but I had to get my friends to confirm this before I felt comfortable wearing them out in public.

Now when they get wet, they will stick to everything like paint, but pulling them away from your skin solves that problem.

They are truly awesome shorts. You guys have to try these!! And they're great for freeballing!!

Swimwear: Shop here for swimwear 2009. Tan-Through swimsuits by Cooltan!

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
I have a few myself:smile: !!!!!! I have actually seen a few women fall off their beach chairs trying to get a better look:biggrin1:

So why many said that ladies hate your "offensive" bulge then :biggrin1:

Why we become such hypocrites

Just enjoy the view and relax..............

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to either tan nude or with a tan-through speedo until it started to trigger my private area discoloration.... Yes, you could get burned in those areas but there is a little sun screening from the material, so it isn't as bad as being butt naked... If you get the one with the patterns it will not be see through.

I have considered a tan-through suit. Do you get burned in the sensitive areas? Are they see-through when wet? I don't want either as I visit public beaches.