guys in towels

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_blc02jbv, Jan 15, 2009.

1. D_blc02jbv

D_blc02jbv New Member

aren't guys in towels hot? i personally prefer to use my imagination first before finding out what's underneath. when my roommate used to walk around in a towel I would get so hard. my roommate now is a totally shy guy. he even changes his shirt in the restroom and is uncomfortable when i change in front of him (even if I put on underwear under my towel). anyways, i miss the old days.

anyways, the pic is not of me nor of any of my roommates but just something i found online to illustrate the point.

Attached Files:

2. Branleur49008

Branleur49008 New Member

Albums:
    Your roommate is a complete and total wuss. There was just a thread around here recently that discussed the new trend of these body-conscious young men who go to ridiculous lengths to conceal their body in situations where it is otherwise normal to be naked. What a mind fuck that must be to be so anxious someone is going to see your friggin' dick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice