Guys in towels

ThatsNotABanana

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do any guys walk around with a towel around your waist when others are with you at home?

I went round a work mates home recently and when he opened the door he had just a white towel wrapped around his waist. He said he had just taken a shower and then he stayed like that for a good hour while we played Xbox until he got dressed. Being in reasonably good shape from gym work he had a defined torso and v line. The damp towel really hugged his ass and at times you could see his hung cock outline too. He looked sexy as fu*k.

He obviously had no issues with being like that or with me being around him. I just wondered if others are comfortable being like that other than after a shower at the gym or pool.

I know it is probably no different than hanging out in just a pair of shorts but a towel just seems so more sexual in my mind.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1711f0c380df9b61fc5ed17573a95f04--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg

We knew a fairly conservative couple whose 20 something sone lived with them and worked in landscaping . They mentioned that he would shower after work, wrapba towel aruond his waist, snd stay that eay all evrning. The only time he wuold dress wes if they were havig company other than their son, daughter or son in law.