Guys in TV commercials

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Yoplait yogurt guy. There's two version of the ad, one where he's talking on the one to a friend on the phone and another where his wife is on the phone.

The US Postal Office guy who talks about shipping packages.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Yoplait yogurt guy. There's two version of the ad, one where he's talking on the one to a friend on the phone and another where his wife is on the phone.

The US Postal Office guy who talks about shipping packages.

Just saw a Post Office commercial. Dude seems to be losing weight.

I like the guy thats the husband on the Glade commercials. Also, there's another air fresher commercial where a man and a boy are on a sofa and they both smell something rotten. The guy has a huge bulge but the scene is at the very start of the commercial so its a quick shot.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
LOVE the guy in the in the Zyrtec commecial! It's the one where they say that you can't take it with orange juice. I think his name is Adam Grimes. He is the sorta blond guy with a great smile and cute dimples. Can't tell much about his body, but with a face like that-who cares?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOVE the guy in the in the Zyrtec commecial! It's the one where they say that you can't take it with orange juice. I think his name is Adam Grimes. He is the sorta blond guy with a great smile and cute dimples. Can't tell much about his body, but with a face like that-who cares?

I can't picture him at the moment, but I do remember thinking he was cute.

Zyrtec works quite well.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rarely like younger guys, but Jay Harden, mostly known for commercials, is adorable. He was in the AT&T commercial where he changes train tickets to meet his future wife, and ends up fathering the POTUS. Currently, he is on Motorola Xoom's commercial, the one where he folds the laptop into a tablet (called "Xoom Unhinged").

His website has theatrical trailers (movies, tv and commercials) and a hosting reel. He seems to be in the beginning of his acting career. On the Hosting Reel, you can see his tight body, all clothed unfortunately. But you also get a clue to his personality type, which isn't too bad.

His website: Jay Hayden

you can also you tube "Xoom Unhinged" and see his latest commercial.

Attachments