Guys in white Briefs

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't get it, industrialsize,

you start a thread about how much you love plain white briefs, but your profile is full of pics of you in brightly coloured spandex and nasty nylon that makes your tackle look like groceries.

I'm sure you're really hot, but what you're wearing is not sexy, not flattering, not healthy - White cotton for everyone!!

Photo 44.jpg

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get it, industrialsize,

you start a thread about how much you love plain white briefs, but your profile is full of pics of you in brightly coloured spandex and nasty nylon that makes your tackle look like groceries.

I'm sure you're really hot, but what you're wearing is not sexy, not flattering, not healthy - White cotton for everyone!!

View attachment 12485
I didn't realize that colored underwear and swimwear were bad for one's health.........To white is my favorite.....I also appreciate colored underthings.....and thanks for the nice compliments.....

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't realize that colored underwear and swimwear were bad for one's health.........To white is my favorite.....I also appreciate colored underthings.....and thanks for the nice compliments.....

Pay no mind to naysayers, Industrialsize...in or out of what ever you choose to wear, you are one fine man, in and out. (I was going to say your tops with me but that would be too easy...lol)

hipster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
White briefs are so hot, even hotter when wet! Don't know how to set a link up, so check out my gallery I have a couple of nice white brief shots on there,,,!:rolleyes: