Guys Kissing

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how is there anything to do with straight though if they are gay/bi and are performing acts on one another?

much like the original poster saying "heterosexual men making out hardcore", none of that matches up.

"Heterosexual men making out" are in fact gay or bi men making out.

are these just gay or bi guys pretending to be straight on a website?

what is the novelty of that?

Well the gay/str8 fantasy thing... Look at how some people want to portray EVERY handsome/cute/wellbuilt (etc) hollywood actor as gay, when they are really str8.

The thought of a gay guy bringing out a previously purely str8 guy with latent homosexuality/curiosity, could be another good way of putting it.

I'd say yes they are almost exclusively buyguys (show me the money!!! :biggrin1:) The novelty... mmm well hey I don't understand it either but some people think the thought of 2 str8 men making out(isn't that an oxymoron?:eek:) sexually exciting.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
x704, can you say where Jesus does that in the Bible? I don't remember learning that from my grandmother.

Also, I'd like to take an informal survey for anyone who has or will post. I'd like to know how many people generally read the entire threads before posting, or just post from the original.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also, I'd like to take an informal survey for anyone who has or will post. I'd like to know how many people generally read the entire threads before posting, or just post from the original.

Generally I read entire threads before posting, to make sure that I'm not saying anything someone else has already said, or at least to take into account what has already been said as I formulate my reply.

However, there are exceptions. If it's a very long thread, or if the OP's question/comment just needs a quick reply, then I'll just reply.

Obviously many people just reply to the original post without reading the thread.

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend would really get off seeing me kiss another straight guy but I just don't know if I can do it. I love to do whatever I can to get her going but...

What's it like? Will I be grossed out? What if I like it? Anyone else ever been in this situation? Got any advice?

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Robby, if it ever comes up, think of it like performing on stage. You get nervous before the show, and question everything about what, and how, and why, where, and so forth. You forget you're 43 and have loads of experience kissing. But when the time comes, it will all come pretty naturally because you've made it a habit, you've internalized how to kiss. Then you'd see that just as with girls, guys have different styles of kissing, and you would have to adapt to each guy. Chances are you'll get into it, for your own personal gratification or your girlfriend's, or both. That's usually a fantastic place to be, although you have to be careful and not let your girlfriend feel forgotten. Remember, you're doing it for her (unless you're not). Then it'll be over with, and you'll be loose and feel as if lighter than air if everything went smoothly.

Honestly though, do you think you'll turn 100% gay if you kiss a guy in front of other people? On this thread, people have argued that you can no longer be considered straight if you kiss another guy. I think that's bullshit, but it honestly depends on each individual's psychological states and motivations.

I'd say kiss a good friend that you feel comfortable with, that is secure in his sexuality and not a volatile personality, and get at least a little drunk beforehand.

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What I was trying to say was Sam has hit all the important points here so it sounds like you're ready to go.

Does your gf know that you're seriously looking into rocking her world this way?:biggrin1:

Robby, if it ever comes up, think of it like performing on stage. You get nervous before the show, and question everything about what, and how, and why, where, and so forth. You forget you're 43 and have loads of experience kissing. But when the time comes, it will all come pretty naturally because you've made it a habit, you've internalized how to kiss.
Then you'd see that just as with girls, guys have different styles of kissing, and you would have to adapt to each guy. Chances are you'll get into it, for your own personal gratification or your girlfriend's, or both. That's usually a fantastic place to be, although you have to be careful and not let your girlfriend feel forgotten. Remember, you're doing it for her (unless you're not). Then it'll be over with, and you'll be loose and feel as if lighter than air if everything went smoothly.
Honestly though, do you think you'll turn 100% gay if you kiss a guy in front of other people? On this thread, people have argued that you can no longer be considered straight if you kiss another guy. I think that's bullshit, but it honestly depends on each individual's psychological states and motivations. I'd say kiss a good friend that you feel comfortable with, that is secure in his sexuality and not a volatile personality, and get at least a little drunk beforehand.

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media
Gee Sam, thanks so much for the advice... sounds like you've come across pretty similar situations yourself. In fact, when you put it like this, it sounds pretty cinchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_solo26

Robby, if it ever comes up, think of it like performing on stage. You get nervous before the show, and question everything about what, and how, and why, where, and so forth. You forget you're 43 and have loads of experience kissing. But when the time comes, it will all come pretty naturally because you've made it a habit, you've internalized how to kiss.

You're right, Sam, I really do enjoy kissing as much as any other part of sex so this might just be an interesting experience -for me, I mean.

Then you'd see that just as with girls, guys have different styles of kissing, and you would have to adapt to each guy. Chances are you'll get into it, for your own personal gratification or your girlfriend's, or both. That's usually a fantastic place to be, although you have to be careful and not let your girlfriend feel forgotten. Remember, you're doing it for her (unless you're not). Then it'll be over with, and you'll be loose and feel as if lighter than air if everything went smoothly.

Honestly though, do you think you'll turn 100% gay if you kiss a guy in front of other people? On this thread, people have argued that you can no longer be considered straight if you kiss another guy. I think that's bullshit, but it honestly depends on each individual's psychological states and motivations.

I'm with you on this one. Totally not worried about "turning gay". If that was something I leaned toward, it would've present itself some time ago. The big worry about liking it is trying to get that craving met, if it turns out to be one.

I'd say kiss a good friend that you feel comfortable with, that is secure in his sexuality and not a volatile personality, and get at least a little drunk beforehand.

Here's the tough part: I don't have any friends that I know of that have all three of these qualities in one.

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry Maniac, didn't catch your comment... can you please re-send?

Gee Sam, thanks so much for the advice... sounds like you've come across pretty similar situations yourself. In fact, when you put it like this, it sounds pretty cinchy.

Here's the tough part: I don't have any friends that I know of that have all three of these qualities in one.

Dick_Smoker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meniscus...thanks for sharing the pics with us. They are totally hot. I love kissing my boy friend and think it shows my love for him. The same way a hetrosexual couple enjoy showing their partner how much they each other.
Post more if you have them.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mushroom,

If none of your friends have all of those qualities on the topic of sexuality, then DO NOT go for it. For your own safety, you have to avoid those situations. It's unfortunate that we have to think about getting hurt for expressing love, but there's life and insecure humanity for you.

If you can't find a friend, find an available gay person and make their night by getting them to think they turned a straight person gay. I think it's best to go to either extreme of a social relationship if you want any kind of sexuality to enter the equation. Hope that helps. :smile:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i know that in Brokeback Mountain, the kiss between Jake and Heath when they meet up after a couple of years/months was soooooo erotic.

Yes! Thanks for posting this comment. I thought that the second kiss in the tent and all that loving was so sexy and beautiful as well. I wish guys I knew could be as romantic as those two were. :)

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mushroom,

If none of your friends have all of those qualities on the topic of sexuality, then DO NOT go for it. For your own safety, you have to avoid those situations. It's unfortunate that we have to think about getting hurt for expressing love, but there's life and insecure humanity for you.

I am sorry sam, but you are really just shoveling a big pile of horseshit with this one.

you state (below from your previous post) that in order to "express love" the person on the receiving end, according to you, must meet these 3 criteria, not to mention getting yourself drunk before hand

"I'd say kiss a good friend that you feel comfortable with, that is secure in his sexuality and not a volatile personality, and get at least a little drunk beforehand."

Kissing and love are two entirely different things, and someone who espouses and philosophizes, or at least attempts to do the degree that you attempt to, should recognize that better then anyone. Kissing is only "an expression of love" if there is love involved....otherwise, it is just a form of sexual stimulation.

"It's unfortunate that we have to think about getting hurt for expressing love, but there's life and insecure humanity for you."

What bullshit..."life" and "insecure humanity" hardly are the reasons why some people resist unwanted sexual advances.

Your earlier preaching may have had some marginal basis in fact, but this is garbage and you know it and should be ashamed...attempting to kiss someone who has not asked for it, and may not be interested in it for reasons of either

A. lack of attraction
B. Lack of interest in the gender of the person attempting it
C. Lack of interest in kissing at that moment, or comfort doing so with that particular person

You said that a man "secure in his sexuality" is somehow a component designed to allow another man to try to kiss them...well sorry...I know alot of men like that, I am a man like that, i an completely supportive of the gay lifestyle, I have a gay parent, and i am comfortable being 100% straight, and i have had it happen before, where someone has tried it, and let me tell you something...while i am not a volatile person, according to your "convert the straight guy" playbook, which you seem to espouse with such gusto, i6t is NEVER okay to do that, unless you ask someone first, and i never trusted that person again, not because he clearly had feelings of some nature for me, but because that person VIOLATED my trust, and my personal sexual space.

There is no difference between some guy at a bar walking up and trying to kiss girls without the invitation, and your little playbook...

If that is what you do, fine, that's your strategy, but don't you dare say people who do not wish to be kissed by someone be they of the same gender or different gender are "insecure humanity"

You know damn well, based upon what you are talking about, with your "allowing a gay guy to think he turned a straight guy etc." that what you are talking about is not as you said "an expression of love" by way of kissing...but a sexual thrill, since you do not in fact love that random gay person you said to just "find"

The next time I go to a bar, should i just immediately start trying to kiss girls and caress their buttocks perhaps, gently squeeze a breast, then rationalize it as "an expression of love", and then only see rejection as that person's "insecure humanity"?

If people do not wish to be kissed, or fondled, or groped, by someone of the same or a different sex, they are not "insecure", they are human beings with an individual choice about their bodies, and these "insecure humans" certainly do not deserve to be put upon by someone like you, who thinks it's just "okey dokey" to what you want, but then blame other people for reacting to feeling violated as an expression of their own insecurity...perhaps you should look at it in the context of what it truly is...which is someone like yourself, trying to justify, in this case, a young man, who in no way actually loves the person, as you said ("expression of love") attempting to kiss another man, who may very well not want to be kissed AT ALL, to spark a sexually fulfilling encounter for the young man's girlfriend and possibly himself...

I do not see any "expression of love" in that equation, and to suggest that the young man who might be the target of your little game is a member of "insecure humanity" for not wishing to be the object of that fantasy, which is in now way related to love, but merely sex.

what a crock.

You can pontificate all you like, since as a Bi-Male, you know nothing about straight men, and how they think, and you can only do so within the realm of your own experiences, with men who are either gay or bi.

You have no right to call people insecure because they do not want to be kissed by someone they are uncomfortable with either because of lack of familiarity, lack of attraction, or because of gender.

The experience i encountered was incredibly traumatizing for me, and i am not an insecure or volatile person...if i was, i could have reacted very badly, either physically towards the person, emotionally/verbally hurtful to the person and could have ruined his reputation on our college athletic team and at our college by recounting the experience to others etc... yet i did none of that...and you categorizing someone who has encountered this in the way i have, is the most deeply insulting thing there is...that it is somehow "my fault" because i and people like me, men or women, are intolerant or insecure...for not having asked to receiver your "expression of love"

This reminds me of the girl who gets sexually assaulted being categorized as "asking for it" cause she was dressed provocatively...and the only reason it wasn't really alright was because she was just insecure about being labelled a slut etc. so she blames the person who made the advances.

Your line on this topic is
If you have a good male friend, who as you say,
-you feel comfortable with,
-that is secure in his sexuality
-not a volatile personality,
and get at least a little drunk beforehand.

then that is the perfect condition for you to try and "express love" (or in your case, try for sex, since you know this particular topic is not about love, but sex, or sex related/making out)

Never mind that the person may just be comfy with you cause he is your friend and trusts you,
secure in his sexuality because he is a secure person,
and not volatile, because he is a well-adjusted human being and thankfully not the insane gay-bashing type....
that you should just get yourself drunk to make the advance, and never mind you might totally traumatize that good nice person who has done nothing to deserve that,

and when i tell you it is traumatizing, it is indeed so, no matter how it is gone about if the object is not into it and not comfortable with it, be they man or woman.

you are absolutely dead wrong on this one, and frankly, your "devil may care" attitude towards going after straight men, simply because they may be nice and well adjusted and trustworthy, strikes me as predatory to be honest, and the kind of thing that stupid frat boys do in college, where they just think that it's okay to try and grope or kiss any girls they think might be receptive as long as it suits their fancy, and be damned if they are hurt, upset or offended, because they are just insecure about an "expression of love" as you so innocently try to dress it up.

Respect of sexual preference runs both ways, if you have encounters with gay, bi, or bi-curious men, then good for you, but saying that straight men who really do not have any interest in being gay or bi, are all just basically targets for you, if they meet a couple of non-lethal response criteria and if they react badly to your advances are insecure humanity, well that takes the cake.

You really have no business at all telling people about their own sexuality when you can't even respect their preferences.

You mentioned that you were "entitled to your opinion" at another point in this thread, when i pointed out to you that you in fact had no basis for your categorizations of how straight men feel, since you are not one...and you are entitled to that opinion...but in the words of Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan "You are entitled to your own opinions, what you are not entitled to is your own facts."...and your constant drum-banging about what you think you know about how straight men feel is both tiresome, obnoxious, and totally incorrect.

You wouldn't want others telling you how you feel about your sexuality, maybe you should try attempting not to tell others how they feel about theirs.

I especially liked how you stated that if all those conditions were not somehow present in the situation, then the attempt should be avoided "FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY" as opposed to out of consideration for the other person's sexual preference, private space, and emotional well-being and feelings! Yeah...don't try and makeout with the straight guy cause they might hit you, as opposed to don't try and makeout with the straight guy because they DON'T WANT YOU TO, because it is not their thing.

Seems to me, you are just as intolerant, or at least as myopic as many of those members of "insecure humanity" that you so decry as opponents of the "expression of love"

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay... Well, somebody hates me without knowing the intentions, histories, and thoughts behind my posts. I don't know if it's just Flashman that got this from my posts or if many others got it, but:

1. I did not want to imply in any way that you "force" yourself on someone who isn't receptive. I thought that was assumed here, but I guess I have to state it for all to read. I think obviously, or at least respectfully, talk should be involved before any sexual act. That should take care of about 90% of Flashy's criticism.

2. The "find a gay person comment" was a throw-away joke. Sorry it didn't work for you.

3. The "insecure humanity" comment was made on my own line of thought about kissing someone who had previously consented but afterward regrets their decision and decides to take it out physically and/or emotionally on you. I was not saying it without a doubt would happen. I was saying that it is a very real possibility. That you did not react that way during your traumatizing event shows that you are a considerate person, and I respect that. But there are many people, mainly guys unfortunately, that would not react that way, even during a consentual sexual/intimate act and especially when it's not consentual (in which case such a reaction is not justifiable but more understandable).

4. You are right that in that I should have used either a more neutral word, or more words, when I said "expressing love", although I think it could be argued that sexuality is a form of love and intimacy, especially when shared with someone who loves you in the same way. And I have acknowledged the complexity of the "love"/sexual dialectic in intimate relationships, so I was not ignoring the possibility that people kiss for purely sexual reasons.

Lastly, I have to say your straw man representation for my arguments and opinions, because I know they are just that, are extremely insulting. While your points may be valid according to your interpretation of my arguments, it's irresponsible to automatically assume I am "predatory" before asking for clarification from me first. I don't know if this is a habit with you, or if something about my tone or manner of speech or perceived personality just irks you, but very little of it is constructive. In the meantime, you do bring up some valid points when you're not going for my throat, so I will try to be more careful with my humor, my reasoning, and my choice of words. Just understand these are problems very specific with posting and chatting online, and I'm new at this, so it's going to be rough.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since there are very few things hotter than two heterosexual men making out hardcore, I was wondering if anybody knows of websites that have viewer-submitted material, similar to You Tube.

Straight men do not kiss each other.

I know I could go to porn sites, but I know they're kissing for the money. I wanna see kissing to be cutting edge, or to get the girls hot and bothered, or due to curiosity.

If there aren't any, then this could be a thread dedicated to man-on-man kissing. Tell stories about things you've done and/or seen. Ladies welcome as well. Does man-on-man kissing turn you on like I think it does? Anything's welcome, really. It's all sexy as shit.

I have know idea what or how you think, as your post is oddly worded and most confusing. I do sometimes find kissing in gay porn nice.

No, but the first sentence in your opening post was confusing. Heterosexual men don't make out with each other, they make out with women. Bisexual or gay men make out with other men.
Thank you DC_DEEP, as usual you are the voice of logic and reason. :cool:

if they are doing gay porn on a gay porn site, then how are they straight guys?
They aren't. The OP is confuzzled. :tongue: