guys looking at your boobs........

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
question for the ladies........does it bother you when a guy clearly notices your tits? I mean i dont stare at all, but the otherday I was talking to two women at work, and we were standing up and one bent over to get some papers on her desk and her tits were clearly hanging out and i was caught by the other woman. i mean her tits were a foot from my face. my friend seen what happen and joked about it but i was kinda embarrassed because it was a professional setting.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It does not bother me at all. Generally you won't see my breasts unless I want you to see them. I cover them up in professional settings in which case you might see the outline through the clothes but you won't see cleavage or nipples - not even in those bending over situations. If someone is staring at the outline of my breasts when they are covered up it doesn't bother me because I know they are not seeing anything inappropriate for the environment. When they look up, I smile and they blush and I think it's funny. When I am out socially, I show my breasts off and I enjoy it when guys stare, it's not a problem for me.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does not bother me at all. Generally you won't see my breasts unless I want you to see them. I cover them up in professional settings in which case you might see the outline through the clothes but you won't see cleavage or nipples - not even in those bending over situations. If someone is staring at the outline of my breasts when they are covered up it doesn't bother me because I know they are not seeing anything inappropriate for the environment. When they look up, I smile and they blush and I think it's funny. When I am out socially, I show my breasts off and I enjoy it when guys stare, it's not a problem for me.

What a great reasonable answer. From my side of the cornea, if a woman is wearing attire which doesn't obviate her breasts, I don't look at them out of simple respect for her wishes--besides, what's it to me? But unless an unoticed "wardrobe malfunction" is occuring, women know exactly how much they of themselve are showing. And if their top is two sizes too small and they aren't wearing a bra, I've always felt that it wasn't inappropriate to look at what is being intentionally displayed. It does really bother me though, when a woman dresses extremely provacatively, yet takes offense when she notices a man's gaze. That's an insipid little game to play, in my book.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
It doesnt bother me one iota.I've got used to it over the years and with boobs this size it's unlikely a guy wouldnt see them or stare at them.Even if i wear a top that covers them completely they are still very very noticable.In my uniform my cleavage still shows quite abit so thank goodness i don't work mens ward anymore :p

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I play shy, and let myself get caught. But not staring at them, if I notice, then thats all I needed eye go a bit wide, then look away, smirk, and if you can, blush. I figure thats all she needs to know that I saw whether she wanted me to or not, and then it goes to flirting I guess... (I would think this could work and men or women for any part of the body)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends. Like KitKat said with a lot of wardrobe magic I can almost make them invisible, but most of the time I don't. I know which clients will pay attention to my boards and who's going to just stare. Still those who stare buy too, so it's a win-win! LOL! (I'm an home designer, so don't get weird ideas about what they're buying) If we're going out I know I'm going to catch eyes, it's just the nature of the beast(s) so I "press the puppies" as Cap says. He certainly doesn't mind other stares because I always dance with who brung me.

I've been getting stares since I was in high school, so I guess I just grew up with it. It's really more natural than anything else. I mean, I stare at attractive women (and men) myself, and I'm not a pervert. I'm just admiring them, so I kind of take it like that. Yes, I know the pervs undress me. Bad with the good.

Seriously, they are more cumbersome than advantageous. If you must go ahead and ogle and fantasize but I just wish you could strap on this contraption and carry them around for a day or two, then see how you get off on them with an underwire piercing your side. Oh, and then when the "special" time comes and they're sore as hell let's see you fantasize then.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
It depends. Like KitKat said with a lot of wardrobe magic I can almost make them invisible, but most of the time I don't. I know which clients will pay attention to my boards and who's going to just stare. Still those who stare buy too, so it's a win-win! LOL! (I'm an home designer, so don't get weird ideas about what they're buying) If we're going out I know I'm going to catch eyes, it's just the nature of the beast(s) so I "press the puppies" as Cap says. He certainly doesn't mind other stares because I always dance with who brung me.

I've been getting stares since I was in high school, so I guess I just grew up with it. It's really more natural than anything else. I mean, I stare at attractive women (and men) myself, and I'm not a pervert. I'm just admiring them, so I kind of take it like that. Yes, I know the pervs undress me. Bad with the good.

Seriously, they are more cumbersome than advantageous. If you must go ahead and ogle and fantasize but I just wish you could strap on this contraption and carry them around for a day or two, then see how you get off on them with an underwire piercing your side. Oh, and then when the "special" time comes and they're sore as hell let's see you fantasize then.

Amen! Also having to pay MASSES for gorgeous bra's that fit well and holds them in place so they don't leap out as soon as i move is a pain in the wotsits! My twin sister thinks its great having boobs to be stared at but she has bee stings so knows nothing about it :p

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tasha, my Mum is even more "blessed" than me and always referred to them as the family curse. My sister is a more reasonable D, hah! When the three of us get the opportunity to go to lunch together we know, oh lord we know we're going to get the stares! Honestly, I think Mum gets the most stares, too! It's kind of neat to be in her shadow, so to speak. Doesn't faze her in the least. Typical Brit nonchalance.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
noticing my boobs - fair enough. let's face it, they're big, you can't help but notice.

staring at my tits - i hope you get dickrot, it turns green and falls off. have a nice day.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for the most part i am oblivious to anyone looking/staring at my boobles. my reaction, if i notice, is something like "dude, are you staring at my tits??" followed up by my finely honed snarl.

i just think the wardrobe of boy clothes and hoodies don't invite the random look-up/down. unless someone is trying to figure out if i am a boy or a girl.

ladies are permitted to eye up the t-shirt tents all they want :biggrin:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Tasha, my Mum is even more "blessed" than me and always referred to them as the family curse. My sister is a more reasonable D, hah! When the three of us get the opportunity to go to lunch together we know, oh lord we know we're going to get the stares! Honestly, I think Mum gets the most stares, too! It's kind of neat to be in her shadow, so to speak. Doesn't faze her in the least. Typical Brit nonchalance.

All the women in my family are big busted apart from my twin sister.She is gutted and would love big mama's (as she calls them).She shoves them chicken fillets down to boost what she has got LOL!! Strangely enough,i'm in her shadow due to her massive personality......no,due to her loud mouth and temper LOL!:boobies: <<< I couldnt resist that :biggrin1:

noticing my boobs - fair enough. let's face it, they're big, you can't help but notice.

staring at my tits - i hope you get dickrot, it turns green and falls off. have a nice day.

I nearly choked on my coffee then :rofl:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People ought to be professional and moral, and try to overlook such natural things. Don't be so rude as to be caught staring or gawking. If one must "appreciate" nature's beauty, then isn't that what memory is for, so as to not be gawking nor staring?

Without some reasonable level of natural sexual attraction, there would be something wrong with us?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At the hospital i noticed a male nurse constantly looking at my chest while i was asking him some serious "End of life" questions. That's the only time i can recall being a little bothered by him possibly not listening to a damn thing i was saying. I tried to "reask" some of the stuff i was saying in order to not have to watch him struggle to remember what i was saying.

They're tits, they are what they are. I've noticed more females looking than men. I notice tits too. I hope i dont lose my train of thought while glancing.

I feel bad for the male nurse though, if he has a woman i bet he gets distracted by tits on a regular basis in her presence.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am never bothered by glances, even if I'm fairly well covered. Staring to the point of ignoring everything else in the room is too much. I try to take it as a compliment though to my personal magnetism! ;)

What I find the most upsetting though is when I am deliberately presenting my girls in a tasteful way and they are not looked at. I'm talking about being dressed up with a low cut top and spendy cleavage enhancing bra and even grandpas and little boys stare and my date doesn't?? It has happened and I end up saying "Have you even noticed my breasts?" to which the poor guy gets flustered and admits he has been trying not to look. Then I tell him to please look and I feel much better for it! :D

B_BikiniGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a simple beach rule-- look but don't touch. Unless you get a personal invitation. But certain clothing is a good way to hide out.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i admit as a guy, i may glance, but not stare. i can't really help it, i suppose since i like boobs a lot.

but i don't understand if an endowed woman wears a revealing top and then complains then men look. guys will glance.