guys looking at your boobs........

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
At the hospital i noticed a male nurse constantly looking at my chest while i was asking him some serious "End of life" questions. That's the only time i can recall being a little bothered by him possibly not listening to a damn thing i was saying. I tried to "reask" some of the stuff i was saying in order to not have to watch him struggle to remember what i was saying.

They're tits, they are what they are. I've noticed more females looking than men. I notice tits too. I hope i dont lose my train of thought while glancing.

I feel bad for the male nurse though, if he has a woman i bet he gets distracted by tits on a regular basis in her presence.

aside from the life or death questions thing, under normal circumstances I don't think it can be held against a guy that your breasts distracted him
I mean, sometimes when I realize a post was written by you, I lose track of what you typed and you don't even have a profile pic up anymore : o )

and L_Lynn, don't worry I'm willing to stare at your boobs whenever you need me to

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hasn't this thread been recently done?
No. That was a slightly different question. That was a question about commenting on them. This question is about noticing them. We ladies drew that distinction then, but you failed to understand the difference then, if I recall correctly, and so not knowing the difference now is to be expected.

I expect them to be noticed. They are huge, and I rarely cover them. Staring is rude. Talking to them is gross and creepy. But a quick peek, even if it is soon followed by another quick peek is perfectly acceptable, and even anticipated. I pretend not to notice as long as the person isn't being rude.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys stare. I wouldn't say I like it but that's just how it is. As long as it's not too creepy it's ok. There is a big difference between noticing and gawking though.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Basically, I eventually got over it. I don't mind now, but when you are standing right infront of me, don't keep looking, lift your hand to them or say a word about what you are thinking. We already know. I'm never comfortable when a guy comments or even 'innocently' touches my arm or whatever in a public setting. IF you feel you just have to say something, make sure it's private and well spoken. Ah. And yeah. Keep those hands to yourself. Thanks.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes it gets annoying when you're talking to someone and they can't keep focused...most times i'm just like whatever...i get looks even if i'm wearing a baggy sweatshirt so i guess i'm used to it for the most part...

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I find the most upsetting though is when I am deliberately presenting my girls in a tasteful way and they are not looked at. I'm talking about being dressed up with a low cut top and spendy cleavage enhancing bra and even grandpas and little boys stare and my date doesn't?? It has happened and I end up saying "Have you even noticed my breasts?" to which the poor guy gets flustered and admits he has been trying not to look. Then I tell him to please look and I feel much better for it! :D

lol that bugs the crap out of me too

noticing my boobs - fair enough. let's face it, they're big, you can't help but notice.

staring at my tits - i hope you get dickrot, it turns green and falls off. have a nice day.

staring creeps me out, but if i notice a guy glancing im fine with it, I dont expect them to be blind, jus like I dont mind my bfs eyes glancing at another girl, emphasis on glancing

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
I am never bothered by glances, even if I'm fairly well covered. Staring to the point of ignoring everything else in the room is too much. I try to take it as a compliment though to my personal magnetism! ;)

What I find the most upsetting though is when I am deliberately presenting my girls in a tasteful way and they are not looked at. I'm talking about being dressed up with a low cut top and spendy cleavage enhancing bra and even grandpas and little boys stare and my date doesn't?? It has happened and I end up saying "Have you even noticed my breasts?" to which the poor guy gets flustered and admits he has been trying not to look. Then I tell him to please look and I feel much better for it! :D

in this case i dont look for exectly that reason. lol cuz i know it pisses you guys off and makes you guys wonder lol. sometimes if they check you out and i still dont look you can see a somewhat pissed face lol

pokerus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It depends on the situation. I admit I'll stare as long as I can from a distance, without the lady noticing. However if I'm face-to-face talking with that gal I shouldn't even think of taking of glance.

Oh and if you're bouncing up and down, then it should be obvious where the eyes are going. Sorry. :p

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
question for the ladies........does it bother you when a guy clearly notices your tits? I mean i dont stare at all, but the otherday I was talking to two women at work, and we were standing up and one bent over to get some papers on her desk and her tits were clearly hanging out and i was caught by the other woman. i mean her tits were a foot from my face. my friend seen what happen and joked about it but i was kinda embarrassed because it was a professional setting.

If they like you they don;t mind.

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I think a little tasteful glancing is ok. I do most of my tasteful glancing from afar though. If the woman's eyes are in my direction I won't look. I make it a point to never get caught. On the other hand, I know women know what they're doing. If they are busty and wear something that puts their chest on display, they expect to be looked at.
I've dated my fair share of busty women. The thing that cracks me up is that I never mention anything about their breast. These women always bring the topic of their breast up to me. I can say this next statement proudly; I almost always know the size of the busty womens chest before I sleep with them. The reason I know is because they casually mention this. The other interesting thing is that I can always guess the size in advance anyway. I'm not so sure if that is not a common trait amongst guys though.
I will also note that the women get mad if you don't notice their breast and they've put them on display. Maybe it's not so much that they get mad, but they bring the topic up in conversation. I'll let the conversation drift in that direction since that's one of my favorite topics.
The truth is I love breast large or small I like them all. While my preference my be for larger chest, I have no problem with smaller breasted women either. I'm going to notice, but not stare. Finally, my favorite thing about women's breast would be that they always look bigger out of clothes. Once the bra comes off and the lights go off I'm in heaven.