Guys Magically Stripped In Movies

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted about this on a completely different website but figured I'd give it a shot here, too.

I'm hoping people here can recommend any films where male characters end up getting naked through the use of magic (like, magic is used to telekinetically strip someone, or zap away their clothes, or stop time long enough to undress them).

I've always been a fan of science fiction and fantasy books and films. As a teenager in the early 80s, there were also a lot of "sexploitation" films in which a lot of pranks involved nudity (like Porky's). As a gay teenager, I was particularly interested in male nudity, but that was significantly rarer than films with female nudity.

The Holy Grail, for me, would be films that use magic or supernatural abilities like telekinesis to get male actors nude, like telekinetically rigging a stripping game, or even telekinetically causing someone's clothes to rip off. (Imagine a college-age male "Carrie" causing the seams in bullies' clothes to unravel, or an adult Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a duel zapping each other's clothes, or the nerdy guy using telekinesis to rig a game of strip basketball.)

The only films that I can think of that use magic as a sexploitation device are films like Zapped that primarily or exclusively focus only exposing the actresses. There was a Jason Gedrick film (IMDb suggests it may have been The Heavenly Kid) where a guardian angel magically makes Gedrick's clothes disappear as a way of forcing him to accept a wardrobe upgrade. There are also films like The Covenant and The Brotherhood that have a lot of homoerotic subtext, but I don't think those films have actual nudity.

One tangentially-related aspect are werewolf films where the character wakes up naked the next morning. An American Werewolf in London came out when I was going through puberty and had a big impact in my fantasy life.

Does anyone know of any films where the guys are ones who are magically stripped? Of course, the actors have to be 18+ but the characters they're portraying need to be 18+ too.