Guys: Most orgasms achieved in a day?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rembrandt1603, Jul 4, 2011.

?

How many orgasms have you achieved in a day?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

4 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 3

4 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. 4

11 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. 5

15 vote(s)
    16.0%
  6. 6

17 vote(s)
    18.1%
  7. 7

10 vote(s)
    10.6%
  8. 8

5 vote(s)
    5.3%
  9. 9

5 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. 10

3 vote(s)
    3.2%
  11. 10 +

20 vote(s)
    21.3%
  12. Anal beads.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rembrandt1603

rembrandt1603 New Member

For arguments sake, let us define a day here as the fifteen or sixteen hours or so that the average person is awake. Perhaps you got a few in before work with your significant other, had a moment of pleasure in the office, then back home for a few more rounds after clocking out-- it all counts, solo and otherwise! :biggrin1:

Thinking long and hard about it, my maximum is probably nine times, in the period of waking up in the morning, to passing out at night. I certainly did after all that, too.

My then girlfriend at the time and I would get in two to three quickies in the morning, before we either ran out of time (or were late!), or my equipment was temporarily down. :tongue: Since we went to the same college, we risked a quickie around certain areas of the building sometimes, or if that wasn't possible, I'd have what I'd call a 'danger wank' somewhere on campus. If we went home together, we'd both have dinner, relax, then spend an hour or so in the evening exhausting ourselves. I can go five rounds at the very most in one session. That totals nine times maximum in one day, though the usual daily average was probably around six or seven.

Probably worth mentioning whether the orgasms were achieved during sex or masturbation, as the majority would guess sex is more tiring than stroking the dragon. :biggrin1:

#1 rembrandt1603, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  2. rembrandt1603

rembrandt1603 New Member

3. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Continuous orgasms are a goal in tantra. Plenty of practitioners of such disciplines here.

Draft saved Draft deleted