Guys Names for Their Cocks...

MacMorrighan

1st Like
Media
Hey brothers! New member here (my Cock-- I refer to Him as "He"-- is 6-6.5" in length, which is VERY average, I have alwats thought x generally 6" around, though slightly wider at the base: nearly 6.5"). Anyway, I thought I'd bring up a topc for discussion: Naming our Cocks.

Why do guys name their Cocks. Why did you name your Cock. Why do you think guys name their Cocks. What's your name for your Cock. How didyou come up with that name? And, what are some of your buddies/relatives names for their Cocks? And, how did they come about naming Him thus?

By the way, do most of your guys' endowments run in the family, and how do you know? My dad's caught me jacking off numberoius times, so I know where MINE comes from-- he told me it looks just like his! Hmmm...I woner if other guys bond with their dad's like this? Hey, I've even walked on on him jacking off, too-- and he was right! But, I digress...

Mine's called "Beer Can"-- t's not a name that I ever gave Him; a friend of mine from up noth named Him that. He was visiting, and as we drove around in his car, I got REALLY horny, so I whipped Him out and started to take matters into my own cand. he glanced over, whistled at Him because he was so impressed, an said that I definately had a "Beer Can" Cock; I trust his opinion, because he's definately need around the block a few million-- mke that TRILLION-- times! He reached over and gave me a hand, until he finished milking Me. ;o)

Thanks!

~ M.

MacMorrighan

1st Like
Media
Pecker said:
I call mine Fido.

"Cum, Fido, cum!

How did you choose that Name, or was it rather arbitrary? Is there something about your Cock that screamed "Fido"? BTW, how big is Fido, and whom does He take after in your family, if you know (same quwestion goes for every guy, here). Hope that's not TOO personal.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
MacMorrighan said:
How did you choose that Name, or was it rather arbitrary? Is there something about your Cock that screamed "Fido"? BTW, how big is Fido, and whom does He take after in your family, if you know (same quwestion goes for every guy, here). Hope that's not TOO personal.

Mac, if you're around here for a while (and I hope you will be) you'll get used to my tongue-in-cheek posts. When I was a kid some of my cousins and friends called my penis the 'fireplug' because it was pretty thick even before puberty.

I've always just called it the hose.

As for my previous post - if I were French would it be named "Phydeaux"?

seattle11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
mine is called Henry. He looks like his name should be "Henry". Close friends always ask, "by the way, how is Henry doing?" i like that.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew said:
"Late for Dinner"

Sorry. Care to explain? I could here the "whoosh" as that one flew over my head. Maybe I'm dense tonight. It could be the Margarita and hour of Tom Welling...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
Oh look, Fido's got a boner!

:confused:
attachment.php

JamesPM

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine's called Fred but I can’t remember who christened him or when or why. Don’t think he suddenly announced that he was called Fred and was going to be my new best friend. Would have remembered that.

If any colleagues see files fred1, fred2, fred3 etc on their computer they know that James has been playing. My excuse is it's quick to type but there could be a bit of territory marking going on. (A modern equivalent of pissing in the corners.)

And since it's good to know the names of everyone that gets a vote in my actions: the balls are called Dex and Sin. That’s from a silly episode which started with an ex drawing faces on my balls.

I've not come across many (or even any) women that name their genitals. Maybe the better integration makes their bits less of a distinct person. (Maybe they just have more sense.)
---
James

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
I call mine Fido.

"Cum, Fido, cum!

I see Fido is starting to foam at the mouth, perhaps I should perform a medical checkup to make sure it's not rabies. (Although I sense you'd prefer a sweet young lady nurse doing this instead)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Package, the schlong, Big Dick, Mr Happy and his two nutty friends, the schwanz,*(given to me by this german/jewish girl in the city!:biggrin:), you know, so many names, hard to keep one that really and truly fits.
In fact, one girl recently named it the Filler to the gills and squeal with delight.:biggrin1:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call Matthew's cock anything you please...
just don't call him late for dinner...:wink:

Altairion...you do yourself a great
injustice calling him your little friend,
I am sure!:rolleyes: