Guys, need an ego boost? WOMEN, looking for a good laugh?

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then check out my new gallery and see what everyone's been talking about!

The rumour is true: I'm finally VERIFIED! So how bout some loving to show your appreciation for all my hard dick -- I mean work. As the captions might suggest, and the specimen rightly justify, I find it most pleasurable when the size of my wiener - in all its length and bulging girth - is commented upon, especially by sexy women, and therefore invite you to compare me to your man, tell me what sex with me would be like, or vent your surprise or sheer anger at the cock and balls on display. After all, if I can't make a guy feel better about the size of his schlong, or put a smile on a pretty girl's face, I'm not doing my job. So let's hear it (preferably with the pics, but here also) and show the world this crazy little fetish can be fun for all parties concerned, if done right!

I thank you.

chixdiggit

(Remember ladies, honesty is a virtue.)

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
Size is what you make it, and with your confidence, you make it a HUGE MONSTER COCK, opposed to all the 7"+ who lie and exgaggerate, making theire big ones tiny by insecurity!

Btw, you are really not that small.

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size is what you make it, and with your confidence, you make it a HUGE MONSTER COCK, opposed to all the 7"+ who lie and exgaggerate, making theire big ones tiny by insecurity!

Btw, you are really not that small.

LOL. ^^That's not what she said.