Guys Not Cumming, Do You Feel Bad?? Also drying up

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Marto.Melb, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Marto.Melb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ladies, If you finish and your man cant, do you feel bad.

I ask because my last 5 times ive had sex, 2 different girls, i have only been able to cum once, and after wards the girls get pissed off and say its there fault that i couldnt come, which i dont think it is, its my penis haha, but yeah if you finish and your man doesnt , do you feel bad for him or not

Also drying up, what is with this, 1 minute my latest girl is like a bath downstairs, next minute its extremely painfull to the point where we stop, anyone else had this happen before

2. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

...are you still hard when they are "finished"? As long as a guy is hard I'm not finished.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I wouldn't feel bad for him, I've had my classmate not be able to maintain an erection at the start of our play times. You can't give up on the men, I think you need to form a bond with them first.

With my classmate he'd never experienced that before, but he'd also never had sex with a close friend. By creating a trusting bond with him, he was able to get an erection and orgasm. The sex now is amazing.

4. Marto.Melb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I stay hard but find it really painfull to continue, so i have to stop, weve tried everything to keep it ewt but it never works

5. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Must admit I faked an orgasm once with a girl. I didn't really want to go on having sex with her but she came round to see me anyway and I felt obliged. Couldn't cum so I moaned a bit, pulled out and went to the bathroom to take the condom off. If she guessed she didn't say. Now I know I get much more turned on by guys anyway...

6. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never had that issue when I was younger, but have a few times in recent years. The worst thing about having a hard time cumming is thinking too much when you realize you can't. That makes it even worse. With my current gf, my first few times I didn't come either. But after getting used to her sexually, I overcame that and no issues cumming at all now.

7. D_tfyjcghcf

D_tfyjcghcf New Member

my guy had a hard time cumming at first and after about 7 sex sessions its getting better. i read up on "delayed ejaculation", its psychological. so i changed my attitude as i thought he just was holding back for my pleasure, but after 4 or 5 orgasms, it became apparent there was a problem. i tried to encourage him by begging him to cum in me, but i don't think it helped, just put on more pressure so i stopped that. he's gone from 50 mins of fucking to cumming down to 25 so we are getting somewhere.

i did feel bad as i felt like i was getting all the goods and leaving him hard and alone if i stopped (i was getting badly sore) and it bothered me.

as for the drying up thing - i find that there is a peak of juice flow before orgasm but this decreases even if horny still. also never let her lay with open legs near a fan or open window! i've got majorly dry in seconds like that. it is the mans job to check lubrication as she can't tell till it hurts afterwards.

8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to disagree with this. I can tell how wet I am during sex. both parties should be expected to notice the change in friction and I would even say the woman moreso as the man is often wearing a condom.

Draft saved Draft deleted