Guys passing themselves off as females?.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are any other guys on the forum getting a little pissed off at some other guys passing themselves off as female's?.
They put very little in there profile, or don't have profile at all and then they post photo's of women to fool everybody.
It's time it was stopped.

Last edited:

someone19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
At the same time why don't we put a ban on people claiming to have huge dicks when they actually don't? I gotta agree with kotch here, theres not much you can do about it. Like she said, its the internet. If you really wanna be sure your talking to a female I would suggest meeting one in real life, usually easy to tell at that point... though not always, but I wont go there :)

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not half as annoying as the guys who attack anyone claiming to be female because they think they are fake....

This is the internet, there are always going to be fakes on the internet, there is nothing that can be done to stop people from pretending to be something they aren't.

I find that offensive coming from an administrator, this is a guenuine observation of mine and so should be taken seriously by you.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the same time why don't we put a ban on people claiming to have huge dicks when they actually don't? I gotta agree with kotch here, theres not much you can do about it. Like she said, its the internet. If you really wanna be sure your talking to a female I would suggest meeting one in real life, usually easy to tell at that point... though not always, but I wont go there :)

Grow up.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Guys passing themselves off as female's?.

Guys passing themselves off as female's what? :confused:

Are any other guys on the forum getting a little pissed off at some other guys passing themselves off as female's?.
They put very little in there profile, or don't have profile at all and then they post photo's of women to fool everybody.

Oh - you mean females - not female's - I see.

How exactly do you propose it be stopped?

Its not half as annoying as the guys who attack anyone claiming to be female because they think they are fake....

This is the internet, there are always going to be fakes on the internet, there is nothing that can be done to stop people from pretending to be something they aren't.

This is completely true.

At the same time why don't we put a ban on people claiming to have huge dicks when they actually don't? I gotta agree with kotch here, theres not much you can do about it.

Also completely true.

I find that offensive coming from an administrator, this is a guenuine observation of mine and so should be taken seriously by you.

Oh please! There are many things the mods and admins can and do do* to make this a pleasanter (not to mention legal) place for us to post - what they can't do is babysit all of us sad sacks and make sure that no one hurts our precious feelings or tricks us in to doing something we later feel uncomfortable about. You are an adult (or at least you are supposed to be if you are posting here) and it is your own responsibility to look after your own ass online. You know what they say about people who get fooled twice, don't you? Now take some responsibility for your own actions and interactions, you whinger.

And while I'm at it - the mods and admins here provide their services for nothing. First and foremost they are members of this forum and they are allowed to have opinion like all the other members. You got a problem with that you can write to your political representative - of course he / she won't give a fuck either but you might find it therapeutic. :smile:

* that voodoo that they do so well :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah - let's. Booble's not being an ass about this.

Thanks for not being an ass, Booble - you may have been a member for a while but it doesn't look like you've been constantly active since your join date - you weren't to know this was a regular topic.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah - let's. Booble's not being an ass about this.

Thanks for not being an ass, Booble - you may have been a member for a while but it doesn't look like you've been constantly active since your join date - you weren't to know this was a regular topic.

Thanks, our right, I used to be anywhere & everywhere with my former job. Now I am reduntant, I am taking a greater interest. Perhaps I should have searched former posts before posting. Cheers.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boy, this is silly banter! LPSG is pure entertainment! It is not a scientific journal. It is caters to bi/gay men with penis fetishes and with issues of esteem and self confidence, looking for jack-off material. The likelihood that there are more than 15 women (complete with vagina) on this board is unlikely.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
eh... if you're concerned about people misrepresenting themselves, just exercise a bit of due diligence. i agree it's annoying and i don't really see the point of men posing as women but it's endemic to the internet in general and not just LPSG.

equally annoying - if not moreso - is the plethora of guys with 9" penises who strangely can't be bothered to verify a pic of it.

nobody here owes me or anyone else any degree of honesty. but i tend to tune out those who look like they're bs'ing.

BLOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Boy, this is silly banter! LPSG is pure entertainment! It is not a scientific journal. It is caters to bi/gay men with penis fetishes and with issues of esteem and self confidence, looking for jack-off material. The likelihood that there are more than 15 women (complete with vagina) on this board is unlikely.

Well I'm the fourth woman to post on this thread, 11 to go crossy.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BLOC - You have a gorgeous body. Yes indeed, you are a woman. No doubt about that!

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've been on this site since December 2007 and you are just now discovering that a lot of the members purporting to be women are not?
Guys passing themselves off as female's what? :confused:
Good question. :wink:
The likelihood that there are more than 15 women (complete with vagina) on this board is unlikely.
No, the likelihood is not unlikely; it's just small. :tongue:

Actually, I would put the count higher than that, but it's a safe bet that a minority of the purportedly female members are female.
eh... if you're concerned about people misrepresenting themselves, just exercise a bit of due diligence.
:yup:
equally annoying - if not moreso - is the plethora of guys with 9" penises who strangely can't be bothered to verify a pic of it.
Don't forget the clowns who claim nine inches and post photos that show their claim to be false, but still insist on it.