Guys passing themselves off as females?.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am content that i dont look like Barbie or else i'd be frustrated being doubted all the time. The real women here look like real women....we dont always have blonde hair extensions, fake tans, perfect tummies. I have learned that the fakers never pick seemingly average women to mimick and thats where they fuck up in our eyes.[/QUOTE]

Call me naive but until recently it never ocurred to me men were posing as women. There are so gorgeous women here and I'm going to be very sad to find out they're really men (who probably don't even have gorgeous large dicks):frown1:

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Exactly. At first I thought I had to post pics to "prove" I'm all woman...but a couple of very wise, thoughtful friends showed up to remind me that it doesn't matter what some people think. Those who matter, know - those who don't know (or don't believe), don't matter.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually about 70. I have a group of them, who are verified.

There hasn't been any new additions either. Everyone requesting to join has fake pics or refuses to become verified. Easier for me to just say no. It's a bit of an ego trip to know there are so many fakes around and be allowed to say no.

70 out of 45000 members!, the mind boggles:frown1:.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Booble, it's actually 77 now! Just...3...more...to...80. Weee. 45,000 members, really? Wow I had no idea that there were that many members here.

YoungHung, here is a link to the sticky about photo verification:

http://www.lpsg.org/91337-photo-video-verification-updated-3-a.html

Chrissygreen, thats evidently 45,112 Active members & 406,839 members in total believe it or not. The statistics are at the bottom of the home page.

So we have all of 77 verified women in LSPG, out of 45,000

I wonder how many actualy verified men there are here, anybody counting?.

Only 77 REAL women, a quite depressing statistic.:redface:

B_coko23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say the thought of fake females also crossed my mind when you see females in chat but they dont have a verified pic to prove it! Why do men like to pose as women? i dont quite get that?

Well I have my verified pic in my gallery and yes I am a real female! and guys stop harassing me to cam and stuff, not into it!!

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 100% all male. However I take the view that if someone posts on this site and declares that they're female they should be given the benefit of the doubt until that claim can be positively disproved. We've had this discussion on at least one other site of which I'm a member and this is my stated view. I wouldn't like anyone to doubt that I'm a man. Why then should I doubt anyone who comes here and claims to be a woman?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are any other guys on the forum getting a little pissed off at some other guys passing themselves off as female's?.
They put very little in there profile, or don't have profile at all and then they post photo's of women to fool everybody.
It's time it was stopped.

Here's my stance on the thing Booble.

I love that sexuality is a variable.

I have two Yahoo chat identities. In one I'm a twenty-two year old girl. I have a lovely set of photos who are this personality. They'd make any young hetero man shoot his wad.

I began this identity as a sort of experiment because the guys in those x-rated chatrooms outnumber the girls ten to one (if not more). The moment I enter one of those naughty chatrooms I'm immediately innundated with pms saying "want to see my cock?"

Generally speaking I find that men can detach from their sexual being from being an integral part of their physical make up more readily than the females among us. Of course there are exceptions.

Invariably I'll have a look. I'll send them the photos of the 22 yr old girl they say they want to see and there they are happily posing and showing off their penises, doing all sorts of contortionist things :smile:, and sometimes self-fellating.

I think men (irrespective of sexual orientation) generally think of sex in a more detached way than women and simply have an exhibitionist piece more than most women. I'm happy to oblige that piece. And I've seen some pretty amazing cock on some superb specimens. No one's hurt in the exchange.

One fellow in particular (Englishman) is twenty-one and waits for me online to hit me up when I sign on so he can masturbate for me. He's an Adonis. It's been three years now. Last week I told him I was a male.

He said - without skipping a beat - "I always suspected as much". I apologized for deceiving him.

His response? "I knew you were a male because no female has ever appreciated my cock and body the way you do". It's been good because now (after lo these few years) I can put on my cam and jerk off with him - me in the States and he in the north of England. Even (and it may well be the case) so the fellow still maintains he's entirely heterosexual.

Indeed "truth is stranger than fiction" eh?

I've yet to figure out what constitutes heterosexuality and homosexuality. It's variable. It's the reason I don't put an orientation down under my username.

:cool:

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Stronzo
I've done a very similar thing on a different board. I "borrowed" some pictures off of flickr (so I had a nice set to allow me to add "new" ones), and created a female profile.
I never spoke to anyone with it, I never visited any other profiles. The description was vague, empty and non suggestive...
I think it was 15 minutes before I had the first mobile phone number sent through. I repeat, I never spoke to anyone, this was all purely unsolicited!
The reason I did it was because one of my real life female friends was on the same board and told me how bad the girls had it on there... I didn't believe her.
I now do!

So to be honest, and onto the original topic of this thread, I bet you will find plenty of female profiles on here, but below the radar, with the gender not set, no pictures and trying not to attract too much attention!

Having a profile marked female, with a load of saucy (unverified) pics within 10 minutes of setting up an account (not to mention the msn addresses posted in a thread saying "I need it bad now!"), is more of a sign of being male than having a full beard.

I think you've got to be a pretty strong woman to put your head above the parapet here, I imagine the ladies get flooded with rude suggestions and unsolicited penis pictures. So I salute your braveness, now would you like to check out my dick? :tongue:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Stronzo
I've done a very similar thing on a different board. I imagine the ladies get flooded with rude suggestions and unsolicited penis pictures.

Yes "we" do. :cool::tongue: Naughty fellows all. But I insist on seeing them on cam. Many (quite surprisingly) enjoy role playing and being instructed on how to disrobe and perform. Damn but it's hot.

So I salute your braveness, now would you like to check out my dick? :tongue:

Not brave just randy ...

I just love cock. Don't ask me twice. :wink:

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes "we" do. :cool::tongue: Naughty fellows all. But I insist on seeing them on cam. Many (quite surprisingly) enjoy role playing and being instructed on how to disrobe and perform. Damn but it's hot.

Not brave just randy ...

I just love cock. Don't ask me twice. :wink:

Errr, that paragraph was aimed at the ladies! :tongue: