Guys passing themselves off as females?.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do agree that the mods & admin do a great job here, it appears I have touched a raw nerve!.

I second that! Coming from someone who is arguably psychotic like Crossy, with no life and a de minimus wiener.

This forum must be considered strictly entertainment, folks. YOU can be whomever you want to be. You can fantasize your dick approaching the Eiffel Tower in stature. The real vaginal ladies (all 14 or 15 of them) probably don't doppelgang as men. I have identified several ladies personas as clearly being very intelligent, witty, probably college age young gay/bi fellows. Super entertaining incidentally as I follow them through several threads. Their deception is really hot! I certainly hope they continue to hang out with us as long as they are kind!
Our blessed mods and administrators probably are equally amused as well.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the same time why don't we put a ban on people claiming to have huge dicks when they actually don't?

this would be a big help here I'm sure [ if only it were that easily done LOL ]] i get tired of getting email from guys who say I'm 8 x 6 is this the perfect size for you here is a pic. or I'm 9 x 7 ever had one this big and their pic. they give is clearly an under average cock size or even smaller. i mean I'm a women who has seen and had quite a bit of cocks in my life time so far, and i know a big cock when i see one and can in most case guess its true size, and i also know how to measure one as well [ and have done so to many just for fun and be some what erotic while doing it as well ] hubby's is 8 x7 so i know what one looks like and fells like. why bother wasting my time and other womens time claiming to be something your not and cant back up your claim with any thing even close to resembling the size you quote us. you lose all credibility when you do this as far as I'm concerned. so yes indeed it sure would be nice to ban these liar's if only it were possible to do so. :wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I second that! Coming from someone who is arguably psychotic like Crossy, with no life and a de minimus wiener.

crossy you do have a life. and its also out side the lpsg world we have here i know this for a fact. as from our chats PMS etc, also from what i have been hearing in PMS and such from friends and others. your wiener most certainly isn't micro in size either.:wink:

SO keep plugging away at her crossy I'm sure she is a screamer as Ive heard her sometimes i think here in Ohio even. :biggrin1::biggrin1: so you must be doing your job very well.:wink: :biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
At the same time why don't we put a ban on people claiming to have huge dicks when they actually don't?

this would be a big help here I'm sure [ if only it were that easily done LOL ]] i get tired of getting email from guys who say I'm 8 x 6 is this the perfect size for you here is a pic. or I'm 9 x 7 ever had one this big and their pic. they give is clearly an under average cock size or even smaller. i mean I'm a women who has seen and had quite a bit of cocks in my life time so far, and i know a big cock when i see one and can in most case guess its true size, and i also know how to measure one as well [ and have done so to many just for fun and be some what erotic while doing it as well ] hubby's is 8 x7 so i know what one looks like and fells like. why bother wasting my time and other womens time claiming to be something your not and cant back up your claim with any thing even close to resembling the size you quote us. you lose all credibility when you do this as far as I'm concerned. so yes indeed it sure would be nice to ban these liar's if only it were possible to do so. :wink:

crossy you do have a life. and its also out side the lpsg world we have here i know this for a fact. as from our chats PMS etc, also from what i have been hearing in PMS and such from friends and others. your wiener most certainly isn't micro in size either.:wink:

SO keep plugging away at her crossy I'm sure she is a screamer as Ive heard her sometimes i think here in Ohio even. :biggrin1::biggrin1: so you must be doing your job very well.:wink: :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hi G, god i have missed your posts, no disrespect to you, but you do make me laugh, honestly you are so naturally funny in your comments.:biggrin1:

Take care Darlin, D.