Guys pretending to be girls online.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
We all know lpsg is full of fake girls/women. I always wonder why those guys do this. I think there are several reasons why they do this.

One reason could be, they like to pretend to be girls, some form of a dragqueen, but online. I'm fine with dragqueens in real life, you can (most of the time) see they are men, so it doesn't bother me. Online it's a whole different ball game, often you can recognize the men by the badly crafted 'female' profile. But still it's more difficult to distinguish the girls from the boys.

I often get the question of 'girls' if I would like to cam with them, I like camming, but also here it isn't too difficult to seperate the boys from the girls. The men send pics that he took from some website, those pics are easy to recognize.

It's this second group of men i don't understand. In my opinion there are enough gays, bis, and bi-curious men to cam with other men. So why pretend there and try to trick a straight guy?
A few weeks ago I this 'girl' started sending me pictures, I searched them on tineye, and sure enough, I found hundreds of hits on the pictures. I showed them to him and asked what his reason was for doing this. He kept claiming he was a girl. It wasn't the first time this happend, but this time I really wanted to know his reason for his online gender change.

So I threatened to expose him if he didn't answer my questions. He didn't, now he's banned and probably made an other 'female' profile on this site.

So what are people's thoughts on this phenomenon? Please share any experiences you had on this subject.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a strange phenomenon. As an aside...

A few years ago there was a dude here who used a doll (RealDoll©) in "her" gallery pics. The fake profile gallery became one of the MOST popular among some hetero guys, and when the fake charges were made publicly, many angry male supporters sprang to defend against the attack on "her"! The white knights flamed those who were outing "her" and were quite pissed at those who were driving away babes like "her"!

It was pretty funny. The photos were very slickly done. Lighting and make-up, props etc. At one point "she" tried to prove her veracity by having "her sister" included in photos to erase doubt. But they were obviously not of real women. And yet those guys STILL preferred the silicone sisters to real, perfectly imperfect women. Sigh....

Think of all those wasted orgasms from the wankers!!! They'll never get those back! :eek:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We all know lpsg is full of fake girls/women. I always wonder why those guys do this. I think there are several reasons why they do this.

One reason could be, they like to pretend to be girls, some form of a dragqueen, but online. I'm fine with dragqueens in real life, you can (most of the time) see they are men, so it doesn't bother me. Online it's a whole different ball game, often you can recognize the men by the badly crafted 'female' profile. But still it's more difficult to distinguish the girls from the boys.

I often get the question of 'girls' if I would like to cam with them, I like camming, but also here it isn't too difficult to seperate the boys from the girls. The men send pics that he took from some website, those pics are easy to recognize.

It's this second group of men i don't understand. In my opinion there are enough gays, bis, and bi-curious men to cam with other men. So why pretend there and try to trick a straight guy?
A few weeks ago I this 'girl' started sending me pictures, I searched them on tineye, and sure enough, I found hundreds of hits on the pictures. I showed them to him and asked what his reason was for doing this. He kept claiming he was a girl. It wasn't the first time this happend, but this time I really wanted to know his reason for his online gender change.

So I threatened to expose him if he didn't answer my questions. He didn't, now he's banned and probably made an other 'female' profile on this site.

So what are people's thoughts on this phenomenon? Please share any experiences you had on this subject.

No idea why it gets done. I spotted one the other day quite by accident, they had a verify pic. which was questionable for a female, no parts, not even an upper body or crotch or full face, the verify sign is held blocking their face so could be male or female or transgendering. I am debating confronting them or reporting it, but I don't see them making actual moves on people and I figure they may just be looking to chat freely or maybe explore a side of them that they can't explore in their daily life. This may be their way of breaking free and they need to do it slowly so I decided I should just keep quiet.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most guys who pretend to be women online do it for one simple reason: it's an easy way to get other dudes (usually straight dudes) to show you their cocks. The laydees (obligatory link) also do this because you know, it's less gay if you're pretending to be a woman. :wink:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not gonna lie. Ive done it one time. It was fucking hilarious. From day 1 getting message from these fat sweaty losers trying to romance you online with litterally no prompting. LMFAO.

After about a week it got creepy so I split.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some straight guys do it to get women to talk to them, thinking we'll be more open to another woman. some (as has been said) are the gay guys who fetishise straight guys. some enjoy making others look foolish. some are just guys who want attention and flirty conversation, because women get half a dozen PMs a day.

on another site (where it's not against TOS) a guy did it on my advice, because i wanted him to understand what it was like being female on the internet. (like gecko, he said it was utterly creepy)

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as far as i know, the RLG has allowed at least a couple of guys who identify as females. i think guys who genuinely find themselves wanting to be women should be allowed to (even if they aren't ready to do it offline) live as women online... but i think they should be up front with the management, and i think they shouldn't cyber guys without being honest with them first.

anyone verified as female can join RLG, so maybe some guys have got in. who knows?

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
on another site (where it's not against TOS) a guy did it on my advice, because i wanted him to understand what it was like being female on the internet. (like gecko, he said it was utterly creepy)

I can imagine. I never pretended to be a woman, but even as a man, I get my share of men not being able to understand what the 100% straight in my profile means.
Ever since I joined this site, I've gotten more sympathy for women and the horrors they must experience in real life. Men can be real assholes, and after rejecting them (3 times or more in 10 minutes, because they just don't get it), they call you an asshole.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can imagine. I never pretended to be a woman, but even as a man, I get my share of men not being able to understand what the 100% straight in my profile means.
Ever since I joined this site, I've gotten more sympathy for women and the horrors they must experience in real life. Men can be real assholes, and after rejecting them (3 times or more in 10 minutes, because they just don't get it), they call you an asshole.
yeah, this site has an exceptionally high percentage of gays guys to straight guys, but i pretty average ratio or arseholes to decent sorts. most guys will never know quite what it's like!

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
as far as i know, the RLG has allowed at least a couple of guys who identify as females. i think guys who genuinely find themselves wanting to be women should be allowed to (even if they aren't ready to do it offline) live as women online... but i think they should be up front with the management, and i think they shouldn't cyber guys without being honest with them first.

anyone verified as female can join RLG, so maybe some guys have got in. who knows?

hm, maybe someone should start a group where you have to verify by webcam. That should be pretty hard, if not impossible to fake...

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not gonna lie. Ive done it one time. It was fucking hilarious. From day 1 getting message from these fat sweaty losers trying to romance you online with litterally no prompting. LMFAO.

After about a week it got creepy so I split.

Guys pretending to be girls are lossers!!

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
I can see a straight guy pretending to be a woman online just out of psychological curiosity. Wanting to know what other guys write, what kind of things they say, what knid of attitude they give off, maybe wanting to compare his personal style/ online personality to other males. I could see a quirky straight guy doing this.

Some guys may just think it's funny, want to fuck around, mess with other guys' heads. I could see a pretty bored loser trying to do this. Or why do I imagine an annoying frat boy playing a game like this?

As for the rest, it's probably some kind of sex trip.

Last edited: