Guys pretending to be girls online.

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gay guys pretending to be bi is an odd one too.

Like they stand s better chance of bagging a "straight" guy if they say they're bi or something - but wouldn't know what to do with a pussy if their life depended on it.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I disagree with anyone presenting themselves in a false manner (female, str8, bi, etc), so my questions are NOT attempts to justify...

But, IF they approached as a male, would most "uber" straight guys cam, or even show their cock? No! So they attempt to fool them into it. (Even in chat, many "straights" will deny cam access to other males, which never really makes sense to me. It's not like you have to interact with the viewer)

There's something about the "straight" moniker that attracts certain types of guys. Maybe they associate it with being masculine, or it's just the "untouchable" aspect, but I can't count how many times you see "Any other straight guys want to cam?" :rolleyes: Even gay guys use it, lol.

True, but what can you ask from someone to be verified?

btw, how does this 'real ladies group' thing work? Maybe it's the only way to know for sure..

hm, maybe someone should start a group where you have to verify by webcam. That should be pretty hard, if not impossible to fake...

At one time, I think it was Patchos who did it, but members of the RLG did have to be cam verified. I think there was some resistance to that from even some of the "real life" ladies?

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On other sites, I get "women" msging me, telling me how they are into other women but the way they word things and they pics they send, it is obvious it is fake

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is why i always ask for at least a pic before I cam with someone. Tineye is a great way to check for stolen pics.

Though some probably still get through... meh i get to cum either way.

Tineye, however is NOT infallible. It is, however a good tool. (and the twits posing as women should probably consider it's use BEFORE stealing a picture).

Oh, and talking about stolen pictures... Friend's picture, about 4 years ago, was found on a dating website, in their adds. Was she ever PISSED. So, yes, stealing pictures can also piss off the REAL person who was infront of the camera for their picture.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never get why a man would do this. I mean, I know they want to see some straight cock. But it just seems silly.

Imagine you're a 100% straight guy who's in videochat who doesn't allow guys to view him on cam. A quick dive into liar land with some help from google images, and suddenly you're the object of the guy's affection, getting to watch him stroke off to you.

Seems like a pretty decent payout for almost zero work, but it doesn't make you any less of a creep.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At one time, I think it was Patchos who did it, but members of the RLG did have to be cam verified. I think there was some resistance to that from even some of the "real life" ladies?

There are a few ways to verify for the RLG. No one has to be cam verified, it's just an alternative to pic verification.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the new members forum, I see the occasional fake female and there is always a huge welcome from a ton of guys! The fakes are pretty easy to spot too. It makes me wonder why guys are so willing to believe in the fake female? And woe to anyone who might cast doubt on the veracity of the "lady" in question.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the new members forum, I see the occasional fake female and there is always a huge welcome from a ton of guys! The fakes are pretty easy to spot too. It makes me wonder why guys are so willing to believe in the fake female?

It might have something to do with that piece of meat hanging between their legs.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thats just lame. I cammed with Patchos and why wouldn't I? I am a female so what do I have to hide? If someone protests too much, you have to wonder why it would be a big deal to appear on cam with another woman. I'm imagining the "privacy" protesters but again, its a woman, you dont have to get naked, just show up and say hello. Whatever. If you dont want to verify dont join a male dominated sex site where everyone is a man until proven otherwise.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats just lame. I cammed with Patchos and why wouldn't I? I am a female so what do I have to hide? If someone protests too much, you have to wonder why it would be a big deal to appear on cam with another woman. I'm imagining the "privacy" protesters but again, its a woman, you dont have to get naked, just show up and say hello. Whatever. If you dont want to verify dont join a male dominated sex site where everyone is a man until proven otherwise.

At the very least, not all of them have webcams, but might have perfectly good cameras.